Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: the peril,s of ebay omega,s  (Read 3541 times)

Tony H

• Omega Baron
  • liverpool
  • Black Elites are luurvley
    • View Profile
Re: the peril,s of ebay omega,s
« Reply #15 on: 06 August 2007, 19:24:27 »

Anyone that threatens a four year old like that must have a screw loose and should be arrested certified and banged up where they can do no harm to anyone for a long long time.
Be aware of mole holes be very aware!

Markie

• Omega Lord
  • Lanarkshire, Scotland
    • RS4, BMW X5, Range Rover
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/pages/Markiescarparts/149306545168993
« Reply #16 on: 06 August 2007, 19:26:38 »

if he has sent you any threatening emails etc via ebay contact them and that way he is in breach of their polices....Banned.

But that of course is the minimum result that we should be seeing for his diabolical actions towards you  :(
MarkiesCarParts-Online Now With A New 4000FT Partswarehouse; Stocking Thousands of Vauxhall,Peugeot, Citroen, Renault & Rover NEW Parts - Check us on Ebay MarkiesCarParts-Online. PM me via OOF for discount

Crazydad

• Omega Baron
  • Germany
    • 2.5 V6 facelift
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 06 August 2007, 19:27:42 »

>:(..This seler should be banned from e-bay, if this can be done?......or wait till he next places a car on e-bay, we'll bid for it and all turn up to collect and pay our dues :y
Count me in.
Me too i find it hard to calm down
IŽll pay my dues allright >:( >:( >:(

Craig_R

• Omega Knight
  • Watford
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 06 August 2007, 19:28:27 »

That is Really Bad Sorry To hear He spoke in Such a Bad Way to your little Girl I would Tear his teeth out for speaking to my 4 year old daughter like that.

I might Make a False Account Up and Keep Bidding on his Stuff and ignore him

Mod's
LPG, MV6 Dark Grey Leather, Carputer, Euro Grill, Rear Sun Blind,  Auto Dip Mirror, Cruise Control, AMP for Carputer
[To be Fitted]Reverse Sensors

Pete Elite

• Omega Knight
  • Uxbridge, Middlesex
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 06 August 2007, 19:39:37 »

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/vauxhall-omega-elite_W0QQitemZ320144572661QQihZ011QQcategoryZ9858QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Hi maddy,
               Is this the car you won?

What someone should take the Evil piece of shite(whoever he is)out and do to him don't bear thinking about >:( >:( >:(.

I hope you Daughter wasn't old enough to understand what he meant :(.

baldy18

• Basingstoke
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 06 August 2007, 19:52:33 »

What a total looser, I bet he has not got the guts to stand up and say those things to people face to face. I hope the police deal with it, but knowing them it will come back not in the public interest and he will walk off in to the sun set.

Regards to your family and I hope your little one is young enough to be able to forget it.

I agree with the other comments that ebay should get involved and ban him from selling further.

Yes it would be nice to go around with a van load but the powers that be would then make an example for the wrong reasons.

MikeDundee

• Omega Lord
  • Costa Del Peckham
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 06 August 2007, 20:32:08 »

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/vauxhall-omega-elite_W0QQitemZ320144572661QQihZ011QQcategoryZ9858QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Hi maddy,
               Is this the car you won?

What someone should take the Evil piece of shite(whoever he is)out and do to him don't bear thinking about >:( >:( >:(.

Looks like t is the same seller given the comments, just so happens I happen to be the lowest bidder at the moment ::) 8-)

MikeDundee

• Omega Lord
  • Costa Del Peckham
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 06 August 2007, 20:36:51 »

I asked the seller whether the car was registered to him and if i bidded on the item and was sucessful where would I have to collect the vehicle from.

Response: Not registered to him as he bought that one then found another one eg blue and then bought that one. Did not respond on where to collect vehicle from.

Danny

• Omega Lord
  • Wigan, Greater Manchester
  • BLACK 1.6 BORA SHAPED JETTA!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 06 August 2007, 21:44:51 »

At that point i'd have apologized, arranged to meet & buy the car & gone with a vanload

if someone provides a van, i can provide ....

[this message will not be completed for legal reasons]

angry is the word that describes me and believe me if i lived close enough to this fool then...

i'm shutting up

miggy

« Reply #24 on: 06 August 2007, 22:24:48 »

I have just sat here reading this post, I am climbing the walls and would love to meet this piece of low pond life, who does he think he is, threatening a 4 year old, what a big man he is, threatening your family.

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 06 August 2007, 22:28:12 »

Can't put in print what I think of this guy. Shows what use EBAY feedback is. Looks like his record is pretty clean but on the other hand he sounds like a nasty piece of work rather than someone who you just caught having a bad day.

Hope your little'un is Ok and is able to understand that you can't let these types get under your skin.

I'd elevate this everywhere you can- with the police, ebay and anyone else you can think of. The tw@ deserves to be put to some serious inconvenience over this.

Kevin
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

Tony H

• Omega Baron
  • liverpool
  • Black Elites are luurvley
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 06 August 2007, 22:46:39 »

Hi maddy,
               Is this the car you won?

Looks like t is the same seller given the comments, just so happens I happen to be the lowest bidder at the moment ::) 8-)
Nice one Mike :y
Be aware of mole holes be very aware!

amigov6

« Reply #27 on: 06 August 2007, 22:58:22 »

Hi maddy,
               Is this the car you won?

Nice one Mike :y
I dare'nt bid in case i win it, but asked full change or just belt, history, if not a private sale any warranty?
   Keep firing questions at him.

amigov6

« Reply #28 on: 06 August 2007, 23:20:44 »

At that point i'd have apologized, arranged to meet & buy the car & gone with a vanload

if someone provides a van, i can provide ....

[this message will not be completed for legal reasons]

angry is the word that describes me and believe me if i lived close enough to this fool then...

i'm shutting up
>:(I can and i would sadly i ca'nt contact you off here so i'm saying no more other than watching his ebay activities, plus we have to consider Maddy's wishes.
   Cheats never prosper, every dog has his day. He'll slip up one day........ ::)

bertiecbx550

« Reply #29 on: 07 August 2007, 10:49:55 »

wot goes around comes around he will get his dues..trust me they all do... :y
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 22 queries.