Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: the peril,s of ebay omega,s  (Read 3539 times)

Markie

• Omega Lord
  • Lanarkshire, Scotland
    • RS4, BMW X5, Range Rover
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/pages/Markiescarparts/149306545168993
Re: the peril,s of ebay omega,s
« Reply #30 on: 07 August 2007, 10:52:36 »

i have fired several questions, all very pleasant, from several of my ebay id`s....asking same questions in diffrent tone....your name on v5, private sale etc etc.... he has nt answered any of them...

Im just hoping he gives a cheeky answer to one of my polite questions,  ::)
MarkiesCarParts-Online Now With A New 4000FT Partswarehouse; Stocking Thousands of Vauxhall,Peugeot, Citroen, Renault & Rover NEW Parts - Check us on Ebay MarkiesCarParts-Online. PM me via OOF for discount

amigov6

« Reply #31 on: 07 August 2007, 20:10:25 »

i have fired several questions, all very pleasant, from several of my ebay id`s....asking same questions in diffrent tone....your name on v5, private sale etc etc.... he has nt answered any of them...

I sent one lastnight asking similar polite questions ie any warranty, history etc. If he's got half the brain he's got mouth he may have smelt a rat and found us on here 'coz i got no reply from him but did from an ebay user advising me to check his feedback before bidding.
    Not sure i should reveal his id but has anyone else
       Asked any questions?
       Had any replies?

unclelicklug

• Intermediate Member
  • Sheffield
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 08 August 2007, 15:41:53 »

If you want to mess up the guys auction then could you place a (highish) bid early to kill the auction then retract at the last minute?
You can retract by saying you entered an incorrect amount (had it done to me by a genuine bidder) - be worth checking if you have to do this within a certain time of making your bid but as far as I know you can't be negged for this.

sir moanalot

• Omega Knight
  • fens
  • im like an expensive watch - i get wound up easily
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 08 August 2007, 16:37:10 »

hound the tw&t to hell. leave it for 6 months then send him washed boxershorts in a jiffybag with kisses on the outside and a note "left at my house", send him a sample of everything disgusting, bondage brochures, other personal mags, order him cash on delivery items and like someone suggested make up a dummy ebay account from lands end and constantly outbid him and others on his stuff. or you could take a crew to his slum and wash his gob out with carbolic.............
yet another miserable day in rip off britain !!!

Crazydad

• Omega Baron
  • Germany
    • 2.5 V6 facelift
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 08 August 2007, 16:50:51 »

At that point i'd have apologized, arranged to meet & buy the car & gone with a vanload

if someone provides a van, i can provide ....

[this message will not be completed for legal reasons]

angry is the word that describes me and believe me if i lived close enough to this fool then...

i'm shutting up

Give me a shout i`ll be there with you (just to make sure we don`t get lost)

even after days of reading this it still makes me so angry i would love to have a nice conversation with this guy down a back alley.

It annoys me to think that this to**er will probably get away with this sort behavior >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 08 August 2007, 16:54:34 »

At times like this I find myself trying to think of something better.... But it's no use. Try as I might to come up with the perfect snottogram I'm drawn back to the closing paragraph of the infamous NTL letter:

I enclose two small deposits, selected with great care from my cats litter tray, as an expression of my utter and complete contempt for both you, and your pointless company. I sincerely hope that they have not become desiccated during transit - they were satisfyingly moist at the time of posting, and I would feel considerable disappointment if you did not experience both their rich aroma and delicate texture. Consider them the very embodiment of my feelings towards NTL, and it's worthless employees.

;D

The full text:
http://www.thehumorarchives.com/joke/NTL_Complaint

Kevin
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

Markie

• Omega Lord
  • Lanarkshire, Scotland
    • RS4, BMW X5, Range Rover
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/pages/Markiescarparts/149306545168993
« Reply #36 on: 08 August 2007, 17:05:54 »

i

I sent one lastnight asking similar polite questions ie any warranty, history etc. If he's got half the brain he's got mouth he may have smelt a rat and found us on here 'coz i got no reply from him but did from an ebay user advising me to check his feedback before bidding.
       Asked any questions?
       Had any replies?

ive stil had no replies....
MarkiesCarParts-Online Now With A New 4000FT Partswarehouse; Stocking Thousands of Vauxhall,Peugeot, Citroen, Renault & Rover NEW Parts - Check us on Ebay MarkiesCarParts-Online. PM me via OOF for discount

miggy

« Reply #37 on: 08 August 2007, 17:27:41 »

i

Asked any questions?
       Had any replies?

ive stil had no replies....

Sent three up to now to no avail, he must have sussed by now.

Mans a dippy.
 >:(

miggy

« Reply #38 on: 08 August 2007, 17:47:19 »

The guy has just emailed me to say, it has had 6 owners and it would be picked up in North Leeds.

>:( >:( >:( :y ;D
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 22 queries.