Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Omega X (2019)  (Read 5442 times)

Mr.OmegaMan

• Omega Baron
  • Middle of nowhere
    • 3.2 Elite , CLS500
    • View Profile
Omega X (2019)
« on: 07 August 2016, 20:26:29 »

No idea if it's true or not...

" Opel is working on a new SUV and not at any but at a new flagship for the brand. Already in 2019, it should come as Opel Omega X on the market. The name is no accident.

Because the popular Opel Omega, which was built until 2003, is still waiting for a successor. That Opel while swimming with the trend and using instead of the sedan on a new SUV, because sounds like a logical.

Consequence. One of the technical features of the Opel Omega X (2019) is almost certainly calls the LED array light Opel "IntelliLux".

The SUV plans around the Opel Omega X (2019) have already been confirmed by Opel CEO Karl-Thomas Neumann. Future wants Opel's with the Mocha X.

Extend far very clear SUV range and make the Insignia series another top model on the side. The new Opel SUV Takes the Opel Antara after adjustment of .

In the spring of 2015 to 2019 at the latest again in the field of full-fledged SUV. Almost certainly, the new Opel Omega X (2019) is also known as Vauxhall world sold ... and Buick. Engine-wise let Opel indeed anything yet announced, but but there's information about the name of the new Opel SUV: introduced with the new Mokka X,

And the new Opel SUV is the "X" carry them in his name. With the Opel eventually want to withdraw his SUV from the other models.

http://autotunning-magazin.com/auto-neuheit/neues-opel-mittelklasse-suv%3Fpanorama%3D1

http://www.carzine.gr/to-neo-korifeo-opel-to-2019-tha-ine-suv-ke-tha-legete-omega-x/

http://www.autozeitung.de/auto-neuheit/neues-opel-mittelklasse-suv

VXL V6

• Omega Lord
  • Solihull
    • 530D M Sport, Elite 3.2
    • View Profile
Re: Omega X (2019)
« Reply #1 on: 07 August 2016, 20:37:25 »

Looks just like every other humdrum SUV that's out there at the moment.  :(

Nick W

• Omega Queen
  • Chatham, Kent
  • Rover Metro 1.8VVC
    • 3.0l Elite estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 07 August 2016, 20:54:11 »

And an Omega isn't a humdrum saloon barely distinguishable from others?

VXL V6

• Omega Lord
  • Solihull
    • 530D M Sport, Elite 3.2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 07 August 2016, 21:01:32 »

And an Omega isn't a humdrum saloon barely distinguishable from others?

True I guess.

Just seems that every other car is an SUV with a slightly different bumper design...

Lazydocker

• Omega Queen
  • Woodbridge, Suffolk
  • Constantly Bullied by a certain Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 07 August 2016, 21:26:08 »

TBH, I found the translated text hard to follow and the looks don't really do much for me
Whatever it is... I didn't do it

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 07 August 2016, 21:35:27 »

TBH, I found the translated text hard to follow and the looks don't really do much for me
Number plate does seem to read Na Thanks...
Onanists always think outside the box.

Mr.OmegaMan

• Omega Baron
  • Middle of nowhere
    • 3.2 Elite , CLS500
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 07 August 2016, 21:37:19 »

There doesn't seem to be any information when searching for 'Vauxhall Omega X 2019' only 'Opel' ...In till a magazine like Auto Express for instance publishes anything or any other big name publisher actually confirms anything i wouldn't take any of it that seriously.

If it is indeed true the only way i'd even consider one of these is if it came with a decent engine i.e V6/V8. Which i know is highly unlikely. Something similar to a RR SVR. Now that would be interesting. But in these times of eco, battery cars etc.. I can't see a company like Opel/Vauxhall making such a car. 

Diamond Black Geezer

• Omega Lord
  • N E Lincolnshire & Warwickshire
  • Diamond Black '96 CDX V6 - 'Pissy'
    • & a silly coupe coming...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 08 August 2016, 10:34:59 »

The Insignia concept, which at the time was touted/suggested as being the next 'Omega'.. but eventually of course replaced the Vectra was, in the original concept sketches badged as a Olympia, I think (big 60s Opel saloon) so this, perhaps will be the same... the Meriva's working name was Viva, and much was made of this name returning....Using 'VX' for the sportier models dates back to the 60s... The Monza concept is an interesting one, again, old name re-appearing... might well be a trend Opel are going for. The Vauxhall/Opel Adam, named after Opel's founder was a criminal missed opportunity, because the founder of Vauxhall was called Alex[ander].

Names which I think would be nice to see return/see what Styling would do with the original's ethos/looks...

Calibra
Monza
Olympia
Cresta
Ventora
Velox
Elite
Cavalier
Ex-Dealer Kent-Moore Rear Wheel Bearing Tool available for hire, PM for details.

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." 4th Doctor

2boxerdogs

« Reply #8 on: 09 August 2016, 19:32:42 »

It is a definite no from me I'm afraid.

Diamond Black Geezer

• Omega Lord
  • N E Lincolnshire & Warwickshire
  • Diamond Black '96 CDX V6 - 'Pissy'
    • & a silly coupe coming...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 10 August 2016, 08:56:28 »

I'd not like to see the 'Omega' name return on something like an SUV... in fact imagine how much a pain it is for anyone who own a classic Viva trying to google any parts/info...everything link now is the 'new' Viva... perhaps that's defeating my own argument about resurrecting old names?  :-\ The Adam should have been called the Viva, in my humble.
Ex-Dealer Kent-Moore Rear Wheel Bearing Tool available for hire, PM for details.

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." 4th Doctor
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 21 queries.