Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: NCDC 2013 signal issue  (Read 1379 times)

catso

• globe
  • live live to the max
    • 3.2 v6
    • View Profile
NCDC 2013 signal issue
« on: 13 February 2015, 10:54:56 »

wel i have the following problem with my ncdc2013 the radio won't receive any signal what so ever have changed the signal amplifier, cables, did a reset of the HU and have changed the eeprom!!!  cleaned the window ,checked ground and the whole back window for posible damage and connection it only did not solve anything :'(

if the radio is on i hear the sound of the radio it only does not receive, i have tried to put also a normal antenna in the back and does not do anything..

i have been looking to different topics on this forum and have found some post from a couple of years ago and there someone was talking about the fm modulator (fm receiver) inside the HU and after changing it his radio worked again!!

he also added some pictures but i was not able to see them anymore.

is there someone that can help with the issue that i have and solve it ones and for all.

thanks in advance!!

catso

• globe
  • live live to the max
    • 3.2 v6
    • View Profile
Re: NCDC 2013 signal issue
« Reply #1 on: 19 February 2015, 10:03:10 »

:'( :'( :'( :'( any solution or info ??

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 19 February 2015, 10:45:42 »

Most likely to be a break in the cable somewhere.  You need to prove it in or out of the HU. The tuners are pretty reliable, if a tad deaf.
Grumpy old man

VXL V6

• Omega Lord
  • Solihull
    • 530D M Sport, Elite 3.2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 19 February 2015, 11:16:53 »

Someone on here had the same problem a long tine ago. Sure I sold him a board out if one of my spares but cant fully remember... So yes, the tuner section can fail but very very rare.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 19 February 2015, 13:42:37 »

Someone on here had the same problem a long tine ago. Sure I sold him a board out if one of my spares but cant fully remember... So yes, the tuner section can fail but very very rare.
The rear board fails occasionally, and the tuner is soldered to this.  That old thread is the only time I've known tuner to fail, fortunately, as "we" lost about half "our" stock of NCDC bits in the big bang  :-[
Grumpy old man

catso

• globe
  • live live to the max
    • 3.2 v6
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 09 April 2015, 11:27:50 »

Hi there

I have found a solution for my problem! got myself a new head unit from Germany from a man that is already dedicated to these radio's (15 years for all types of car radios specially opel) he also made a line inn on the device with on the left a switch and on the right side the aux inn, so lets connect that ipod :D

here the link of the person http://www.ebay.de/itm/REPARATUR-OPEL-RADIO-CD-OMEGA-VECTRA-NAVI-NCDC-2013-/261835322779?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_77&hash=item3cf699f59b

keep in mind that he does not speaks english!!

i understand that people might want to see some pictures, i only have problems uploading pictures.

just let me know how to do it !!
and then i can upload some pictures how it looks like and mayby some detailed pictures so people can see how to fix this on the radio, personally i think there are more persons out there who likes to have this. :y
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 18 queries.