Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Nice comment 😀  (Read 1076 times)

2boxerdogs

Nice comment 😀
« on: 14 March 2018, 15:05:12 »

Had to take my elderly neighbour to the Dentist today as she's given up driving , decided to give the Merc a run out as I haven't used it much lately, as I dropped her off she said " Lovely car  my stomach hasn't felt like that since the last time our plane took off for Barbados I love that feeling" And there's me thinking I drove quite sedately.😎

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
Re: Nice comment 😀
« Reply #1 on: 15 March 2018, 13:02:07 »

I like the 'just off idle' sound a good V8 petrol engine makes. My XFR sounds quite muted unless I floor it when it sounds great, but not as epic as the F-Type with the same engine which sounds like the end of the world is nigh.

The AMG V8 also sounds demonic. :y :y

STEMO

« Reply #2 on: 15 March 2018, 13:32:14 »

I love big V8's as much as the next man, but I'm worried about this air pollution thing. It's just been on the news that even dust from brake linings and tyres is in the air our kids are breathing. We've got to do something about it, no matter how much it hurts.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 15 March 2018, 13:58:47 »

I love big V8's as much as the next man, but I'm worried about this air pollution thing. It's just been on the news that even dust from brake linings and tyres is in the air our kids are breathing. We've got to do something about it, no matter how much it hurts.

Plastic seems to be everywhere. Apparently they find plastic in every river and even the deepest part of the ocean.......and of course it is in fish we eat. :-\

....as for car pollution, a ban of all cars running on derv would be a good start. :y

« Last Edit: 15 March 2018, 14:02:03 by Field Marshal Dr. Opti »

2boxerdogs

« Reply #4 on: 15 March 2018, 14:18:41 »

I like the 'just off idle' sound a good V8 petrol engine makes. My XFR sounds quite muted unless I floor it when it sounds great, but not as epic as the F-Type with the same engine which sounds like the end of the world is nigh.

The AMG V8 also sounds demonic. :y :y

Had a custom built stainless steel system fitted last July with twin AMG pipes , sounds much more purposeful now !

2boxerdogs

« Reply #5 on: 15 March 2018, 14:42:47 »

I'm doing my bit Stemo the Jeep is going next week need the extra cash for the house move , wifey put her foot down . I've got a cunning plan though once moved 😎
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 21 queries.