Author Topic: PIP  (Read 1342 times)

ozzycat

• Omega Baron
  • chudliegh knighton /devon
    • hyundia i30
    • View Profile
PIP
« on: 04 November 2016, 17:09:00 »

dose anybody have any knowlage of pip as ive had a letter this morning saying that my dla is finishing and that ive got to aply for pip ive rung them like it says gave them my name and address and permision to talk to my dr they said i might have to fill in a form and maybe will have to have a interveiw i spoke to my quack told him to expect a call or letter about me he said i shouldent worry about it as i may not have to fill out a form as im not swinging bthe lead and after hes finished with them i wont need to fill in a form
one thing that made me laughwas they asked for the name of my consultant i sad which one he said the one you see at the hospital i said i know but ive got 10 he went very quiet then said er ok put them on the form if we send you one ad put the phone down
i would be grateful is somebody could give me some info on it
this is a great forum lets not spoil it
long live the magic tree
its good to be back

taitinson

• Sunny Cornwall
    • 03 2.6 CDX Estate
    • View Profile
Re: PIP
« Reply #1 on: 06 November 2016, 21:00:07 »

As far as I know Ozzy it's basically the same thing under a different name, the only difference is if you have services paid for via council / government etc then that money now comes to you for you to decide how it's spent.

STEMO

« Reply #2 on: 06 November 2016, 22:38:35 »

You need to speak to someone at citizens advice, Ozzy. You must be told what you are entitled to, not what DWP want to give you.

ozzycat

• Omega Baron
    • hyundia i30
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 07 November 2016, 19:42:22 »

As far as I know Ozzy it's basically the same thing under a different name, the only difference is if you have services paid for via council / government etc then that money now comes to you for you to decide how it's spent.
i know that bit thanks but its totaly diferant to dla and i wony be going on universal credit because im in a suport group and somthing else i dont know what it is thanks mate
long live the magic tree
its good to be back

ozzycat

• Omega Baron
    • hyundia i30
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 07 November 2016, 19:49:08 »

You need to speak to someone at citizens advice, Ozozy. You must be told what you are entitled to, not what DWP want to give you.
i intend to get sombody from the kidney association to help steve but cant do that till iget the form throughmy doctor says i shouldnt have to apply again because of whats wrong with me and they should have that on record i dont know but it scares the shit out of me cheere mate i appreciate what you say though mate
long live the magic tree
its good to be back
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 21 queries.