Newbie Area > Test Zone

Selling cars with low postcounts

(1/10) > >>

TheBoy:
Ain't allowed. Nobody is exempt. It will get deleted without explanation, along with all the related moan and gripe threads that usually get posted afterwards.

The Admin Team lack the time to explain personally each time, its already clearly in the rules, so no explanation is needed.

Anyone who strongly disagrees is welcome to press the "Delete Account" button under their profile.

Glassback:
Certainly agree with the low post count bit, I just dont think 128 is low, I think 250 is too high. New members have to spend most of there waking hours in front of a lump of glass and plastic in order to get anywhere, I have been on here 5 yrs. I think there should be a qualifying time as well as a post count, but thats just my opinion....

TheBoy:

--- Quote from: Glassback on 07 September 2015, 18:17:10 ---Certainly agree with the low post count bit, I just dont think 128 is low, I think 250 is too high. New members have to spend most of there waking hours in front of a lump of glass and plastic in order to get anywhere, I have been on here 5 yrs. I think there should be a qualifying time as well as a post count, but thats just my opinion....

--- End quote ---
We have to work within the realms of what the software allows, and from the experiences of previous hassles over the past 9yrs.

That's why the conditions are set where they are.  Because it works reasonably well, it hasn't been refined further for a few years.

omega2018:
250 does seem quite high

RobG:

--- Quote ---250 is too high.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---I have been on here 5 yrs.
--- End quote ---

250 is easily achievable in that length of time

--- Quote ---New members have to spend most of there waking hours in front of a lump of glass and plastic in order to get anywhere,
--- End quote ---
Unlikely

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version