Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: NCDC 2013 change to muldimedia audio  (Read 4304 times)

tigers_gonads

• Omega Lord
  • Kinston Upon Hull
  • Driving a Honda CR-V which doesn't smell of pee
    • Honda CR-V
    • View Profile
Re: NCDC 2013 change to muldimedia audio
« Reply #15 on: 21 October 2016, 17:52:44 »

Have you got some more details on what / how you did that please ?

I've got a 2013 with colour display and my unit is getting to the end of its life sadly  :(
Satnav laser needs cleaning every month to keep it going and today after trying to play a CD for the first time in about 3 years, the 4 disc changer mag popper out but the oppser won't lock back into the chassis  >:(
I'd suggest somehow rammed the top half of the NCDC behind the dash somewhere, and fitted a new stereo.

So i'm I right in thinking that I / he would still have the colour display c/w satnav but would loose the current position button / facility ?

If you was to fit a aftermarket head unit (single or double din) and slave the speaker outputs straight into the oem speaker cables, could you get sat nav voice over for directions ?

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 21 October 2016, 17:56:37 »

I've got a 2013 with colour display and my unit is getting to the end of its life sadly  :(
Satnav laser needs cleaning every month to keep it going and today after trying to play a CD for the first time in about 3 years, the 4 disc changer mag popper out but the oppser won't lock back into the chassis  >:(
I'd suggest somehow rammed the top half of the NCDC behind the dash somewhere, and fitted a new stereo.

So i'm I right in thinking that I / he would still have the colour display c/w satnav but would loose the current position button / facility ?

If you was to fit a aftermarket head unit (single or double din) and slave the speaker outputs straight into the oem speaker cables, could you get sat nav voice over for directions ?
Not feasible.
Grumpy old man

tigers_gonads

• Omega Lord
  • Kinston Upon Hull
  • Driving a Honda CR-V which doesn't smell of pee
    • Honda CR-V
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 21 October 2016, 18:00:10 »

Not feasible.

Bugger  :(

Adi King

• Estonia
    • Omega b 3.0 tdi ~180kw+
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 21 October 2016, 20:32:03 »

On this picture white and green are can wires..they needed to extend to ncdc(sorry my english not so good :D ) Also you need one extra iso connection to make new iso plug in connection, for power.

then take power wires and memory, ground nad thats all. also check if ncdc has auto turn on, and then you can remove the panel and cd box, and throw to glove box this damn ncdc shiiiiiiit :D . Middle connection is for speakers that you can connect directly to new radio.
« Last Edit: 21 October 2016, 20:33:51 by Adi King »
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 18 queries.