Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: car cam videos idiot drivers.  (Read 1722 times)

Chazza12

• Intermediate Member
  • south yorkshire
    • 1996 2.0 16v CD estate
    • View Profile
car cam videos idiot drivers.
« on: 04 September 2017, 04:52:41 »

Ive been watch a lot of youtube idiot drivers from around the world, and out of all the videos posted that ive seen not one omega has been involved or even seen in the clips. now larders, BMW, mercedes, volvo, oh and smart cars.  Russia seem to . be the worst for driving accidents ("") and uk i would say is the lowest of them all i've seen. we have a few bad ones but some of the roads in Russia its hard to see who actually has right of way at junctions as it looks like they just hope for the best. and god help you if you using a pedestrian crossing. one i was watching had 16 mini roundabouts, it was just fascinating to watch them just near missing each other. Russia has the most lada accidents, you see a lot of the old square box crashing, even being crashed into when they parked they must be a magnet in Russia.  whats your opinion on these dash cam footages, some you cannot under stand how they happen others looked like crash for cash. 

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
Re: car cam videos idiot drivers.
« Reply #1 on: 04 September 2017, 09:29:49 »

I watched some with my brother on his proper Internet. The Russian ones all looked as though they were vodka fuelled. :o

I had a close shave on Saturday going around a roundabout. Woman in a car approaching from motorway slip road didn't look my way. I slowed and sure enough she came straight onto the roundabout and then tried to leave via the next road . She managed it but only by veering across the other lane. We concluded that she must have been high on drugs or booze.
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 04 September 2017, 17:07:57 »

I watched some with my brother on his proper Internet. The Russian ones all looked as though they were vodka fuelled. :o

I had a close shave on Saturday going around a roundabout. Woman in a car approaching from motorway slip road didn't look my way. I slowed and sure enough she came straight onto the roundabout and then tried to leave via the next road . She managed it but only by veering across the other lane. We concluded that she must have been high on drugs or booze.

Ah.....problem quickly identified. :)

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 04 September 2017, 17:52:33 »

Ah.....problem quickly identified. :)

;D ;D ;D ;D

Chazza12

• Intermediate Member
  • south yorkshire
    • 1996 2.0 16v CD estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 05 September 2017, 07:02:16 »

I had a game of round abouts yesterday on the motorway yesterday cruising along at 70,  woman in a vauxhall over took pulled in front and slowed down to 60, over took pulled, back up to 70. And she did it again. went on for a while till a police car came up she stopped it then don't have a qule what she was doing, Would not of come back the motorway but they closed the road i usually go on, As i found out on the way there, but it was strange there was no mention of the road being closed on travel update before setting off, Did not even put any diversion signs up.  ???

Bigron

• Omega Baron
  • Witham, Essex
    • Omega 2.6 V6 Auto '51 Reg
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 05 September 2017, 07:37:21 »

Perhaps she wanted a better look at your Omega, as she may not have seen many?
Or was she just being a woman?
Er, Lizzie won't be reading this....... ???

Ron.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 05 September 2017, 11:48:01 »

Perhaps she wanted a better look at your Omega, as she may not have seen many?
Or was she just being a woman?
Er, Lizzie won't be reading this....... ???

Ron.

I believe Lizzie recently rear-ended another car whilst applying her 'lippy' :)

I'm pleased to say both Omega and girlie suffered no major damage. :) ;)

Bigron

• Omega Baron
  • Witham, Essex
    • Omega 2.6 V6 Auto '51 Reg
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 05 September 2017, 17:55:32 »

Tsk, tsk - she needs a spanking - all that smudged lipstick!  :(

Ron.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 18 queries.