Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
Re: Tesla
« Reply #30 on: 16 September 2017, 22:13:25 »

I was looking for some shade to park the car in today at a Spanish motorway services.  Saw the perfect place Ten brand new Tesla charging points. All empty. One day!
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

Mr Gav

• Omega Knight
  • Leeds
    • Nissan 370z GT Edition
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 16 September 2017, 23:36:00 »

OFFS Jimmy. ::) ::)

That is a car for old farts who are expecting a visit from a guy wearing a black cloak and  carrying a scythe. ;)

Now now, we can't all travel around shedding rubber at 15mpg in out leather lined codpieces ;).

Besides, I rather like the look of the new one. The previous ones were strictly for the beige trouser brigade ;).

You bounced onto the forum full of enthusiasm about your new BMW 140i, complete with a 3 litre straight six turbocharged lump. :y

The BMW became an elderly swede running on narrow boat fuel.....and now you are dreaming of a Datsun Leaf milk float. ;) ;)

I have a theory that you age a decade every time you post. ::) ::) :P

Follow Albs and Al's example and look for a nice expensive to run and repair V8. Actually, I think Al hankers after a V10 M5.

There are not many of us dinosaurs left. :D ;)

Nothing wrong with Datsuns  :P

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 17 September 2017, 10:50:24 »

That is a car for old farts who are expecting a visit from a guy wearing a black cloak and  carrying a scythe. ;)

Now now, we can't all travel around shedding rubber at 15mpg in out leather lined codpieces ;).

Besides, I rather like the look of the new one. The previous ones were strictly for the beige trouser brigade ;).

You bounced onto the forum full of enthusiasm about your new BMW 140i, complete with a 3 litre straight six turbocharged lump. :y

The BMW became an elderly swede running on narrow boat fuel.....and now you are dreaming of a Datsun Leaf milk float. ;) ;)

Follow Albs and Al's example and look for a nice expensive to run and repair V8. Actually, I think Al hankers after a V10 M5.

I still hanker after a 240Z from my youth. :y

Mr Gav

• Omega Knight
  • Leeds
    • Nissan 370z GT Edition
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 18 September 2017, 08:20:11 »

I still hanker after a 240Z from my youth. :y

One of the 370z owners on the Nissan forum has just bought one, needs some work to make it mint again but is currently road worthy, they still look good  :y

BazaJT

• Omega Lord
  • SLady bitshorpe N.Lincs.
    • Omega 3 litre Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 18 September 2017, 18:37:14 »

They did a 240Z on Car S.O.S.[it was on week before last]For my money the 240 is the only Z to have.Back to the thread title I saw 4 Teslas [at different times/distances]all heading North on the M1 yesterday afternoon,oh and a white Leaf too.

Viral_Jim

• Omega Baron
  • Telford
    • Too many, mostly broken
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 18 September 2017, 20:40:22 »

Probably coming away from my place of work, we have at least 3.  ::)
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 18 queries.