Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Will it ever end?  (Read 1934 times)

BazaJT

• Omega Lord
  • SLady bitshorpe N.Lincs.
    • Omega 3 litre Elite
    • View Profile
Will it ever end?
« on: 23 November 2017, 19:50:48 »

I see a mother of two is pressing for Sleeping Beauty to be banned from schools as it shows "non consensual kissing" :o

Bigron

• Omega Baron
  • Witham, Essex
    • Omega 2.6 V6 Auto '51 Reg
    • View Profile
Re: Will it ever end?
« Reply #1 on: 23 November 2017, 21:06:06 »

When did the inmates take over the Asylum?  >:(

Ron.

STEMO

« Reply #2 on: 23 November 2017, 22:07:21 »

When did the inmates take over the Asylum?  >:(

Ron.
Around 1975

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 23 November 2017, 23:34:58 »

As I posted on Twitter:

"It highlights how lost many people are in our society, No understanding of our past, no understanding of our culture & no understanding of our values. They only have superficial gut reactions to now."
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

STEMO

« Reply #4 on: 24 November 2017, 07:28:29 »

I saw the story in the news this morning. Most people will consider this woman to be a stupid bint, but it’s getting much more serious than that.
There is another story about YouTube, which I find very disturbing. Adverts which show young children in their pyjamas or nighties, or playing in the paddling pool etc., are attracting comments from paedophiles (sic) and the companies which have posted them (BIG companies), are pulling the ads.
Surely the problem is with the sickoes who are posting, not the ads? There was/always will be sexual perverts in the world. They used to drool over the kids section in catalogues, now it’s YouTube. We shouldn’t let them change the way we go about our lives to such an extent as this, because there will be thousands of people such as the one in the OP who will rail against all of the common practices of our everyday lives. What a fickin state of affairs.

Rods2 head on/ There was mention of a lot of the comments being posted from Russian sites. Perhaps it’s a plan to undermine our advertising industry/ Rods2 head off.

Bigron

• Omega Baron
  • Witham, Essex
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 24 November 2017, 07:44:22 »

I dimly recall a story a few years back where Julia Somerville's partner took a roll of film into Boots' to be processed, and the operative contacted the police because the whole roll was about their child in the bath. Any photographer will tell you that using a WHOLE ROLL on a favoured subject is quite normal and not indicative of a perversion!
I'm not sure of the date, but this paranoia/witchunt has been going on for some time.

Ron.

BazaJT

• Omega Lord
  • SLady bitshorpe N.Lincs.
    • Omega 3 litre Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 24 November 2017, 07:52:13 »

You can read perversion into just about anything if you try hard enough,makes me wonder sometimes who the perverted ones really are,the ones who do something in perfect innocence or the ones who then "see" the perversion?

Bigron

• Omega Baron
  • Witham, Essex
    • View Profile

Bigron

• Omega Baron
  • Witham, Essex
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 24 November 2017, 08:00:59 »

Baza, you have it in a nutshell. I found this quotation a while ago on a related topic and thought process.....

Bigotry is an accusation, which is often used by liberal and marxist types to condemn those people who are not of the same "tolerant" or "open minded" attitude as themselves.

By using this term they create what I call an infinite loop of intolerance.

If someone is accused of bigotry then the accusing party must also be intolerant of the accused persons intolerance; therefore, it is self evident that the term bigot in a sense, can not actually exist in a free society or open debate because of it's self-destructive, self-imploding and hypocritical nature.
We must put an end to bigotry by criminalizing any dissenting point of view.

Real life application of this "anti-bigotry" includes hate laws, which are no more than Orwellian type "thought crimes".

Ron.

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 24 November 2017, 08:40:53 »

How long before girls can't kiss frogs?
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 24 November 2017, 11:57:32 »

How long before girls can't kiss frogs?

I've kissed a few girls who looked like frogs.

Excessive alcohol consumption has it's consequences. :)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 24 November 2017, 12:02:16 »

I saw the story in the news this morning. Most people will consider this woman to be a stupid bint, but it’s getting much more serious than that.
There is another story about YouTube, which I find very disturbing. Adverts which show young children in their pyjamas or nighties, or playing in the paddling pool etc., are attracting comments from paedophiles (sic) and the companies which have posted them (BIG companies), are pulling the ads.
Surely the problem is with the sickoes who are posting, not the ads? There was/always will be sexual perverts in the world. They used to drool over the kids section in catalogues, now it’s YouTube. We shouldn’t let them change the way we go about our lives to such an extent as this, because there will be thousands of people such as the one in the OP who will rail against all of the common practices of our everyday lives. What a fickin state of affairs.

Rods2 head on/ There was mention of a lot of the comments being posted from Russian sites. Perhaps it’s a plan to undermine our advertising industry/ Rods2 head off.

The woman in question is 40 years old so should know better.

I expected the silly bint to be a 23 year old hairy-legged lesbian feminist who hates anything with a cock and balls.

« Last Edit: 24 November 2017, 12:04:07 by Field Marshal Dr. Opti »

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 24 November 2017, 17:04:04 »

They used to drool over the kids section in catalogues
As a young lad, I spent far too much time looking at the ladies underwear section of the Freemans catalogue, in the desperate hope to see a nipple or a bit of cludge.

What did that make me :o
Grumpy old man

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 24 November 2017, 17:05:45 »

A young lad.  ;) ;D
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

STEMO

« Reply #14 on: 24 November 2017, 17:06:54 »

They used to drool over the kids section in catalogues
As a young lad, I spent far too much time looking at the ladies underwear section of the Freemans catalogue, in the desperate hope to see a nipple or a bit of cludge.

What did that make me :o
The same as the rest of us, lucky not to be blind.  ;D
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 18 queries.