Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Christmas present ideas  (Read 10515 times)

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
Re: Christmas present ideas
« Reply #45 on: 10 December 2017, 15:01:49 »

Why is it that men think buying women tools and equipment for doing housework is a good thing? ::) ::) ::)

We love something for US, not to do our daily chores with!  A lovely perfume, DIOR J'ADORE Eau de Parfum Spray being my favourite (£94.00 for 100ml).  Or a lovely handbag from a designer label, like Radley, Ted Baker, or DKNY, for the cheaper ones - £150 to £300 for the larger sizes - or, really making a girl feel great, GUCCI!

These gifts will make her love you ever more.  Just stay clear of lingerie unless you really know what she loves, and dresses the same if you do not know her correct size and current tastes! :D ;)

So what colour RR would you prefer?  Lovehoney probably do a fantastic collection.  :-X :o

A Rolls Royce; now that would be an excellent present, which I would love in two tone red and white, with a gold interior.

You can keep the Lovehoney products ;D ;D ;)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 10 December 2017, 15:32:55 »

Why is it that men think buying women tools and equipment for doing housework is a good thing? ::) ::) ::)

We love something for US, not to do our daily chores with!  A lovely perfume, DIOR J'ADORE Eau de Parfum Spray being my favourite (£94.00 for 100ml).  Or a lovely handbag from a designer label, like Radley, Ted Baker, or DKNY, for the cheaper ones - £150 to £300 for the larger sizes - or, really making a girl feel great, GUCCI!

These gifts will make her love you ever more.  Just stay clear of lingerie unless you really know what she loves, and dresses the same if you do not know her correct size and current tastes! :D ;)

So what colour RR would you prefer?  Lovehoney probably do a fantastic collection.  :-X :o

A Rolls Royce; now that would be an excellent present, which I would love in two tone red and white, with a gold interior.

.......have you seen the size of some of their 'appliances'.......scary stuff for all concerned.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 10 December 2017, 15:34:37 »

.......have you seen the size of some of their 'appliances'.......scary stuff for all concerned.

Scary?  More like positively frightening!! :o :o :o :o

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 10 December 2017, 16:09:40 »

Because we love it when we get bought tools and equipment for our hobbies Lizzie!  ;D

Now that is something I can understand! :y :y

My hobby is collecting shoes ;D ;D ;)

One of my daughters hobbies is collecting trainers (along with collecting various other expensive tat). Apparently she has thirty pairs and several of them cost north of £500 !
To me, this is proof positive that all women are mad.  ;D
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 10 December 2017, 16:44:34 »

Because we love it when we get bought tools and equipment for our hobbies Lizzie!  ;D

One of my daughters hobbies is collecting trainers (along with collecting various other expensive tat). Apparently she has thirty pairs and several of them cost north of £500 !

I pay about £12. Less than that at times.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 10 December 2017, 17:26:47 »

To me, this is proof positive that all women are mad. ;D

We are; mad for great shoes, handbags, jewelry and clothes galour! :y :y :y :y

Nick W

• Omega Queen
  • Chatham, Kent
  • Rover Metro 1.8VVC
    • 3.0l Elite estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 10 December 2017, 17:29:13 »

£12 for a pair of women??? From the far east presumably?

Mr Skrunts

• Get A Life!!
  • Skruntie Land.
  • 3.O Elite Saloon with all the toys,
    • 2003 CD 2.2 Auto
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 10 December 2017, 18:50:15 »

Scary?  More like positively frightening!! :o :o :o :o

Interesting how you both seem to know whats available . .  :-X ::) ::) ::)
Ask yourself :  " WHY do I believe in what I believe?"

Remember that my opinions expressed here are not representative of the opinions of other members on the OOF Forum.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 10 December 2017, 20:29:57 »

I buy my shoes from here. Got a nice pair of Lacoste recently which retailed at £100 for less than £30.  ;)
http://www.schuh.co.uk/imperfects/#imp=1&g=3|Mens
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

raywilb

• Omega Knight
  • york
    • DS DS4
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 11 December 2017, 14:31:02 »

my sons bought his sister & his brother in-law (which is also his best mate ) a box of Ferrero Rocher each . he intends to put a sprout covered with chocolate , nuts wrapped in the foil knowingly Richard will once starting to eat them will not stop until they are all gone. I must add my daughter is under going chemo followed by 8weeks of radiotherapy & he has paid for a weeks break for them taking in a 3 westend shows too

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 12 December 2017, 18:05:19 »

I still need ideas, she's nagging me what I want for xmas. LZ's shoes and handbags don't work for me ;D
Grumpy old man

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 12 December 2017, 20:32:06 »

Easiest thing is to go through the alphabet for ideas and if that doesn't work then try double letters like AABB etc which then might even inspire an anagram of something you want. :y
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 12 December 2017, 21:04:31 »

I still need ideas, she's nagging me what I want for xmas. LZ's shoes and handbags don't work for me ;D

Go on TB, go to the wild side. Reach out to your feminine side! :y :y :y

BazaJT

• Omega Lord
  • SLady bitshorpe N.Lincs.
    • Omega 3 litre Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 13 December 2017, 07:39:27 »

Yes then at weekends we can call him TaBatha :y :y :y

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 13 December 2017, 10:25:33 »

Yes then at weekends we can call him TaBatha :y :y :y

:y :y :y :y
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 18 queries.