Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Christmas present ideas  (Read 10505 times)

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
Re: Christmas present ideas
« Reply #60 on: 13 December 2017, 18:52:35 »

I still need ideas, she's nagging me what I want for xmas. LZ's shoes and handbags don't work for me ;D

Go on TB, go to the wild side. Reach out to your feminine side! :y :y :y
I don't have a feminine side. Thankfully.

:)
Grumpy old man

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 13 December 2017, 19:36:49 »

I still need ideas, she's nagging me what I want for xmas. LZ's shoes and handbags don't work for me ;D

Ah.  That explains the cull list.  :y :y

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 13 December 2017, 20:28:00 »

TB doesn't seem the sort to want male moisturizing cream, makeup or scented things like aftershave. He comes across as more of a Kalashnikov, MLRS or Challenger II tank man for the rush hour sort of person. ;D ;D ;D

Hmmm, now that is a thought, a Challenger II tank, constant 35mph commute with no need to slow down or stop for anything. ::) ::) ::) Go for knock for knock on accident claims, he'll T-cut out the tank paint scratches, they arrange their own repairs. ;D ;D ;D At £4.2m and with a 350 gallon fuel tank the price and running costs might be out of Mrs TB's range though and there will also be 120mm shell nuisance vehicle in the way running costs as well. :o :o :o
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 13 December 2017, 20:47:34 »

TB doesn't seem the sort to want male moisturizing cream, makeup or scented things like aftershave. He comes across as more of a Kalashnikov, MLRS or Challenger II tank man for the rush hour sort of person. ;D ;D ;D

Hmmm, now that is a thought, a Challenger II tank, constant 35mph commute with no need to slow down or stop for anything. ::) ::) ::) Go for knock for knock on accident claims, he'll T-cut out the tank paint scratches, they arrange their own repairs. ;D ;D ;D At £4.2m and with a 350 gallon fuel tank the price and running costs might be out of Mrs TB's range though and there will also be 120mm shell nuisance vehicle in the way running costs as well. :o :o :o

Yes, that is a great suggestion.  If he bought a squadron of Panzers he could start to create a new English Kingdom and implement his cull plans :y :y

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 14 December 2017, 18:59:03 »

Compared to £4.2m for a Challenger II tank, this is a snip at £90k, a flying car.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5178507/Samson-flying-car-ready-launch-Spring-2018.html
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

2boxerdogs

« Reply #65 on: 15 December 2017, 07:59:05 »

Went to Peterborough yesterday with SWMBO as she said she would treat me to a new watch for Xmas, saw a Longines I really liked Hydro conquest blue & she bought it for me ,very nice looking item now what do I get her ? She could not give me any ideas.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 15 December 2017, 08:32:44 »

Are you sure? Quite often laid up with a dose of something gay... Man flu/gout/death*

*Delete as appropriate for today's affliction  ::)
Onanists always think outside the box.

STEMO

« Reply #67 on: 15 December 2017, 13:22:28 »

Are you sure? Quite often laid up with a dose of something gay... Man flu/gout/death*

You forgot about his potty troubles.
If i shit myself, I just get on with it. It’s warm for a couple of minutes and a bit sticky for a while, then I just forget I’ve even done it, although some people tend to remind me.  ;D
I certainly don’t come on here complaining about it. Big wussie boy.  :P

Mister Rog

• Omega Baron
  • Wales
    • Volvo XC70 & V70 D3
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 15 December 2017, 15:27:31 »

Maybe he doth protest too much . . . .  ;)   

“The desire to be a politician should bar you for life from ever becoming one.” Billy Connolly

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 15 December 2017, 18:28:24 »

Manflu is now a recognised, real illness that can strike down 50% of the population at any time, and far worse that the female variant, bird flu.

As for shitty my pants STEMO, its something I've somehow managed to avoid all my life.  I look forward to being older, so I get to experience these things :y
Grumpy old man

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 15 December 2017, 18:29:31 »

Ah.  That explains the cull list.  :y :y
Are you against the cull list?  It solves virtually all of the UK's problems.  TB for President!
Grumpy old man

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 15 December 2017, 19:01:45 »

If in doubt, vote for yourself  :D

Worked twice for George Wunker Bush, and even better for Rods mate Vladdy simply made himself president when he became unelectable :-X
Onanists always think outside the box.

STEMO

« Reply #72 on: 15 December 2017, 19:33:50 »

Manflu is now a recognised, real illness that can strike down 50% of the population at any time, and far worse that the female variant, bird flu.

As for shitty my pants STEMO, its something I've somehow managed to avoid all my life.  I look forward to being older, so I get to experience these things :y
Yes, yes. But you moan about doing it on the potty, a bit warm or something.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 15 December 2017, 20:30:21 »

Yes, yes. But you moan about doing it on the potty, a bit warm or something.
As I suspect it will be in the morning when I'm on the potty, as tonights naga was a hot'un
Grumpy old man

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 15 December 2017, 20:38:17 »

Corbyn is in a much better position on getting elected before TB and I'm sure he has a much bigger cull list as well. If you are not a Left-wing terrorist, Liebour politician, party member or trade unionist then you will be on the list. >:( Those that immediately admit the error of their ways by joining the Liebour party and agreeing to go on a year long intensive brain washing Common Purpose course might be spared. :(
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 18 queries.