Omega Help Area > Omega General Help

ehaust help needed

(1/1)

peter the butcher:
I have not been well this past few months, so unable to do any work on the car. I need someone to fit a new exhaust for me..... any offers?. If the person can get the said exhaust, that would be ideal. PM me please. MOT is due on Jan 3rd, so it will need doing before then

tunnie:
Just order an Eternal or ETS exhaust from eBay, get that delivered to your house. I'd then approach a few independent garages to see if they would fit it, for labour only charge....

peter the butcher:
II would do that, but have quite a few days away, seeing family, and hospital appointments, so "been in the house" at a certain time is virtually impossible am afraid, stayed in last week, the time for the delivery from amazon was 5 hours outside the scheduled time slot, so with Christmas looming, am not about to put my "faith" on the line, as far as a delivery is concerned.  :(

tunnie:

--- Quote from: peter the butcher on 14 December 2017, 14:12:22 ---II would do that, but have quite a few days away, seeing family, and hospital appointments, so "been in the house" at a certain time is virtually impossible am afraid, stayed in last week, the time for the delivery from amazon was 5 hours outside the scheduled time slot, so with Christmas looming, am not about to put my "faith" on the line, as far as a delivery is concerned.  :(

--- End quote ---

Go to a garage first, get them to agree and get it delivered there?

peter the butcher:
willsee them next week  :y

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version