Chat Area > General Discussion Area

Women are strange

(1/12) > >>

STEMO:
Wifey is going straight to Meadowhell  from work tonight to do some shopping, and grabbing something to eat while she’s there. She’s just rang me and said she might be a good few hours and did I mind?
Mind? I’m fickin ecstatic. I wish she’d stay out till the new year  ;D

Bigron:
Lucky you!  :y :y :y

Ron.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti:
Could be meeting a young fit fella.

Migv6 le Frog Fan:

--- Quote from: STEMO on 14 December 2017, 16:11:33 ---Wifey is going straight to Meadowhell  from work tonight to do some shopping, and grabbing something to eat while she’s there. She’s just rang me and said she might be a good few hours and did I mind?
Mind? I’m fickin ecstatic. I wish she’d stay out till the new year  ;D

--- End quote ---

Yes, but you have to give the impression you do mind. something like "well ok then, if you must. If its what you want then I will live with it".  ;) ;D

Varche:
Meadowhell!  ;D ;D ;D

A new fair sized shopping centre opened at Granada. We went there and it could have been anywhere in the world. All the same clothes shops, expensive coffee outlets. The highlight was the electrical shop Media Markt. Roads in off motorway were well signed unlike the roads away....

I see the company that owns Brent Cross and dozens of other huge shopping centres in the Uk is merging with another outfit and taking over building and running what will be the largest shopping complex in the Med. It will have all manner of none shopping attractions like a circus, climbing wall . Watch out if you have an innocent holiday to the Costa del Sol.... 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version