Chat Area > General Discussion Area

Potholes

(1/6) > >>

STEMO:
Just been on the news, potholes everywhere. Damaging cars and injuring cyclists (every cloud....). Let's cross over to our expert mechanic........Bob from Kwikfit.  ;D

"Every car that comes into our 'garage' needs tyres, madam. Pothole damage just makes it easier to convince the customer'.  ;D

BazaJT:
Up until a few months ago our road was more pothole than road surface,they finally got round to re-surfacing it[albeit leaving plenty of grit/chippings around]potholes are now reappearing in the same places they were before ???

Sir Tigger KC:
I read somewhere today that 10% of our roads are in a bad state of repair.  >:(

Which means 90% of our roads are in good shape!  :y

Field Marshal Dr. Opti:

--- Quote from: Sir Tigger QC on 20 March 2018, 19:07:13 ---I read somewhere today that 10% of our roads are in a bad state of repair.  >:(

Which means 90% of our roads are in good shape!  :y

--- End quote ---

Yes. We are a bunch of ungrateful bastards. :)

zirk:

--- Quote from: STEMO on 20 March 2018, 18:20:29 ---Just been on the news, potholes everywhere. Damaging cars and injuring cyclists (every cloud....). Let's cross over to our expert mechanic........Bob from Kwikfit.  ;D

"Every car that comes into our 'garage' needs tyres, madam. Pothole damage just makes it easier to convince the customer'.  ;D

--- End quote ---

Did you not know that 'You cant better than a Kwikfit Fitter', one of my Niebours uses them All the time, especially at MOT time, they change Her Tyres, Exhaust and Brakes, there wonderful and they always have the Parts in Stock.  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version