Omega Help Area > Omega General Help

Some items for sale, where is best to sell them

(1/5) > >>

Ironingboard:
Hi,

Looking for some advice in selling some old Omega B bits. I had a Omega B some years ago and collected a box of bits I never got around to fitting and then remembered this forum. I would list the bits on the forum but I don't have a high enough post count to list them. Is there another place on Facebook or somewhere I can list them, other than individually on eBay..... don't trust ebay now as a seller so would like to avoid. Any help would be appreciated.

Lazydocker:
A few more posts (less then 10) gets you to the 250 limit  ;)

Ironingboard:
Yeah good point. I was actually reminising about my old Omega a couple of days ago and thinking about all the options it had compared to my current car. It was an Elite, had the works  :'(

Diamond Black Geezer:
As I said the the guy in the ring at the VBOA this year, the Omega was the last working man's rear-drive executive saloon. Highly unlikely we shall see the like again. Damn fine cars.

BazaJT:
Failing raising your post count to 250 or above[you've only 8 posts to go]and then advertising on here then I suppose you could go Facebook.I don't use FB myself[or any other "social media" sites,but although I've heard of some good results using this I've also heard that you can get a fair share of time wasters asking inane questions.basically it's up to you as to how fast you want to sell your stuff,you pays your money and takes your choice as to where you advertise.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version