Chat Area > General Discussion Area

Hot summer

(1/5) > >>

Zirfeld:
Wow! this year is outstanding. April was like May, May did a hot June, June did a real good July and July is on the best way to explode somewhere in the record heights.  No moskitos - too dry. July average temperature will reach 20° all over the country. Peek something around 22°C, average, means daily height around 28...30°C all over July so far.  But the biggest heat has not started yet. I think next week we will cross the 35°C line.

Tony H:
Loving it is about time we had an English summer like they used to be  :y

Sir Tigger KC:

--- Quote from: Tony H on 22 July 2018, 20:34:52 ---Loving it is about time we had an English summer like they used to be  :y

--- End quote ---

Rolf is talking about a German summer!  ::)  :P  ;D

Joking apart though I think the whole of the Northern Hemisphere is enjoying a very good summer.  :y  My friend in Toronto tells me it is unusually hot and dry over there as well.  :)

2boxerdogs:
Love this spell of weather, been away in the caravan for most of it since the wife retired in April, Sussex Yorkshire & just got back from Devon got to go in for 4 nights starting tomorrow & then a fortnight off not decided where to go yet.😎

STEMO:

--- Quote from: Sir Tigger QC on 22 July 2018, 21:27:04 ---
--- Quote from: Tony H on 22 July 2018, 20:34:52 ---Loving it is about time we had an English summer like they used to be  :y

--- End quote ---

Rolf is talking about a German summer!  ::)  :P  ;D

Joking apart though I think the whole of the Northern Hemisphere is enjoying a very good summer.  :y  My friend in Toronto tells me it is unusually hot and dry over there as well.  :)

--- End quote ---
I believe Japan is quite warm.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version