Chat Area > General Car Chat

Movano

(1/2) > >>

BazaJT:
I don't do vans so I don't know if these are good/bad/indifferent but anyway to the point.I watched British Superbikes yesterday and they were using one for collecting crashed bikes etc and it popped into my head as to whether these vans would continue[it is after all a Renault Master/Nissan Primastar by another name]now that PSA have taken over the Vauxhall brand.Will it now change to a re-badged Peugeot/Citroen until such thime as PSA decide to kill off the Vauxhall brand?

Kevin Wood:
If you do get one, be sure to put some cable ties in the glove box. On our company one you never knew when you'd need them to bodge together the gearchange linkage. ::)

Nick W:

--- Quote from: Kevin Wood on 23 July 2018, 08:38:56 ---If you do get one, be sure to put some cable ties in the glove box. On our company one you never knew when you'd need them to bodge together the gearchange linkage. ::)

--- End quote ---

And a drip tray for when the gearbox internals smash their way to freedom

Doctor Gollum:
And be careful not to catch the battery terminals in the bodywork as you remove it. Which you will.

Shite doesn't even come close. Turning circle of the M25, build quality that would embarrass a five year old. Hateful pos.

Raeturbo:
Plus seized glow plugs on the older ones, due to water coming in through the bonnet/scuttle.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version