Chat Area > General Discussion Area

I'm a proper Barnsley man now

(1/2) > >>

STEMO:
In town last week I spotted a market stall selling cheap shoes, looked like catalogue returns. Spotted a pair of timberland shoes that looked brand new. Quick google revealed that they were about £120 on Amazon, and the woman wanted £20.
Slight problem.....they are a size 9 and I am a 10. No worries, I'll soon break them in. After a week, the tingling in my toes has gone and the blister on my left heel has gone down. I reckon another week and they'll be fine.  :y

Added bonus: It's heaven when I take them off. Something to look forward to at the end of the day.  ;D

Field Marshal Dr. Opti:
Fake or genuine?

STEMO:

--- Quote from: Field Marshal Dr. Opti on 23 July 2018, 17:02:11 ---Fake or genuine?

--- End quote ---
What do you think?

Rods2:
And I thought you were going to confess to buying a flat cap and pigeon loft over the weekend and you are seeing your best buddy Delboy to get you surefire winning pigeons tonight where he is travelling all the way to Barnsley from London's Trafalgar Square. :P :P :P ;D ;D ;D

Field Marshal Dr. Opti:

--- Quote from: STEMO on 23 July 2018, 17:04:29 ---
--- Quote from: Field Marshal Dr. Opti on 23 July 2018, 17:02:11 ---Fake or genuine?

--- End quote ---
What do you think?

--- End quote ---

I  know a friend bought a genuine Rolex for £7. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version