Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: How long . . . . . ?  (Read 2177 times)

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
Re: How long . . . . . ?
« Reply #15 on: 26 September 2018, 16:17:00 »

Whilst I'm not in the least religious I've always believed[and still do] that everyone is born with a "time"and regardless of lifestyle/advances in medicine/any other factors when that time arrives it's game over.Live your life enjoy it while it lasts and let everything else take care of itself :y As someone once said "Dream as though you'll live forever,live like you'll die today"

Very wise words there Baza!! 8) 8) :y

Yes as we were set to be born at a certain time and day, so we are programmed to expire on a set day and in a certain way, in my beliefs by God alone.  Just hope it will be quick and painless!!

My lovely Great Aunt lived until 95, after wishing to pass away once she passed 94.  All her contemporaries had gone, and she was tired of the world, although she was very religious.  My parents both died at 88, and for me that seems just about right, if not sooner.  But if Corbyn becomes PM I want to go today!! ::) ::) ::) :D ;)

STEMO

Re: How long . . . . . ?
« Reply #16 on: 26 September 2018, 16:24:47 »

Whilst I'm not in the least religious I've always believed[and still do] that everyone is born with a "time"and regardless of lifestyle/advances in medicine/any other factors when that time arrives it's game over.Live your life enjoy it while it lasts and let everything else take care of itself :y As someone once said "Dream as though you'll live forever,live like you'll die today"

Very wise words there Baza!! 8) 8) :y

Yes as we were set to be born at a certain time and day, so we are programmed to expire on a set day and in a certain way, in my beliefs by God alone.  Just hope it will be quick and painless!!

My lovely Great Aunt lived until 95, after wishing to pass away once she passed 94.  All her contemporaries had gone, and she was tired of the world, although she was very religious.  My parents both died at 88, and for me that seems just about right, if not sooner.  But if Corbyn becomes PM I want to go today!! ::) ::) ::) :D ;)
That's you and Albs then. I'm going to be busy.  :)
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 18 queries.