Chat Area > General Car Chat

Hyundai Terracan - who had one?

(1/11) > >>

Viral_Jim:
Its looking more and more like this self build is going to come off and I'll need something that is 4wd and can tow a good amount. Budget of around £2-3k max and I don't want to be lying under it every verse end - I'll be busy enough thanks!  ;D

So far, the pick of the pack is the terracan, followed closely by the shogun. I'd prefer 2 pedals over 3 in any event.

I seem to remember someone on here had one. Tilbo maybe? Wondered how they are to own and tow with.

TIA  :y

Field Marshal Dr. Opti:

--- Quote from: jimmy944 on 11 October 2018, 16:15:11 ---Its looking more and more like this self build is going to come off and I'll need something that is 4wd and can tow a good amount. Budget of around £2-3k max and I don't want to be lying under it every verse end - I'll be busy enough thanks!  ;D

So far, the pick of the pack is the terracan, followed closely by the shogun. I'd prefer 2 pedals over 3 in any event.

I seem to remember someone on here had one. Tilbo maybe? Wondered how they are to own and tow with.

TIA  :y

--- End quote ---

I believe you are correct.

Sir Tigger KC:

--- Quote from: jimmy944 on 11 October 2018, 16:15:11 ---
Budget of around £2-3k max and I don't want to be lying under it every verse end - I'll be busy enough thanks!  ;D

--- End quote ---

This rules out anything with a Land Rover badge then!  ;D

Viral_Jim:
Cool, if he doesn't spot the thread I'll PM him. Looking on the internet it seems a remarkably trouble free vehicle.

It's only issue seems to be that it's catastrophically ugly. Which is fine.

--- Quote from: Sir Tigger QC on 11 October 2018, 18:40:41 ---This rules out anything with a Land Rover badge then!  ;D

--- End quote ---

Precisely! There are a plethora of 4.0v8 discos in budget. And on some of them it even takes two glances to spot the rust.  ::)

I've watched my father suffer through over a decade of RR P38 ownership - it'll be a long time (if ever) before I buy a JLR product again!

TheBoy:

--- Quote from: jimmy944 on 11 October 2018, 18:45:14 ---it'll be a long time (if ever) before I buy a JLR product again!

--- End quote ---
The post BMW ones are an awful lot better...  ...Ford did a half decent job of sorting stuff out, and the Indians have finished it off.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version