Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Chopsdad  (Read 5074 times)

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
Re: Chopsdad
« Reply #15 on: 11 June 2007, 14:32:28 »

OK. I must have been lucky then. I did decide to have showers when I woke up desperate for the loo, normally at circa 5:30 AM but at all other times the water in the sinks was scorching hot. Maybe the showers were a different matter.

I noticed an "out of order" sign had appeared on the gents a little later on Sunday...  ::)

Anyway, had a great weekend. Would have been just as good in a field with no facilities whatsoever, IMO, although I'm sure Emma would differ on that one.  ;D

Kevin
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 11 June 2007, 14:47:10 »

Would have been just as good in a field with no facilities whatsoever, IMO, although I'm sure Emma would differ on that one.  ;D
Agreed. As blokes we could get away with just a spade ;). But like Mrs KevinWood, Mrs TheBoy insists on clean toilets etc....
Grumpy old man

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • Zafira Tourer & BMW 435i
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 11 June 2007, 15:46:31 »

despite the very minor problems at the site, i think it was an excellent location with fab views. Playing footie in the feild next door as the sun set, was really a nice place to be. Might have to practice my footie skills though.

Big thanks to chopsdad for organsing it, and picking the site, also thanks to timbuk for the hotel tent arrangements  :y The mini disco was fun too!  ;D

Maybe we should speak to the farmer who owns that big field, would be great to have the entire field to ourselves, pay the old bag over the wall a few quid for some power and we would be sorted  :y

ffcgary1

• Omega Baron
  • Mitcham,Surrey.
  • I really must get my eyes seen to.
    • Omega Estate/ jaguar XJ6
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 11 June 2007, 15:52:22 »

Just a quick ? who owned the field that we assembled the cars for the photoshoot in? :-/
Elite leather, cruise control, 3.0ltr cams, gas flowed 3.0ltr inlet manifold, 4 bar fuel pressure regulator, rear side window demisters, rear electric windows. projectors /HID'S, h/l washers.
Jaguar XJ6

hotel21

• Administrator
  • The Kingdom of Fife
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 11 June 2007, 21:33:28 »

;D

same person who played the role of the sandman telling us it was time for beddy byes!!

;D

Tony H

• Omega Baron
  • liverpool
  • Black Elites are luurvley
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 11 June 2007, 21:59:35 »

;D

same person who played the role of the sandman telling us it was time for beddy byes!!

;D
Yeh, cos we were a real rowdy lot wern't we especially on the saturday night NOT!!!

Be aware of mole holes be very aware!

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 11 June 2007, 23:45:29 »

We were drinking after 10 o'clock [smiley=evil.gif]

Kevin
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

Tony H

• Omega Baron
  • liverpool
  • Black Elites are luurvley
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 13 June 2007, 18:43:09 »

A big thanks to everyone involved with the lakes meet for making the event such an outstanding success. good food,great like minded people( apart from the woman who owned the site who obviuosly had had her sence of fun and tolerance surgically removed) nice venue ,great weather, :what a meet :y
Oh and I almost forgot copiouse amounts of falling down water, and some rather nice malts supplied by Hotel 21 apparently he had to obtain a special licence to allow us south of the border to sample them ;)
Be aware of mole holes be very aware!

amigov6

« Reply #23 on: 13 June 2007, 21:45:17 »

I finshed of the weekend with a trip to Pizza Hut to reward Chops for behaving all weekend. :D

Thanks to all that came and what a great turnout.  I've sweet talked the owner and we can come back again if we want to - but have to be quiet after midnight :-X  If it wasn't for the bloody Pikeys it would have been plain sailing.

Only one thing left to fix - Markie's avatar.  I'm not in it  >:( ;D

Cheers all :y
:DHello Mark & thanks again. If i behave next time do i get taken to Pizza Hut? [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]

Chopsdad

• Omega Baron
  • Bouncy Castle in Carlisle
  • Keep it clean!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 13 June 2007, 22:11:45 »

I finshed of the weekend with a trip to Pizza Hut to reward Chops for behaving all weekend. :D

Thanks to all that came and what a great turnout.  I've sweet talked the owner and we can come back again if we want to - but have to be quiet after midnight :-X  If it wasn't for the bloody Pikeys it would have been plain sailing.

Only one thing left to fix - Markie's avatar.  I'm not in it  >:( ;D

Cheers all :y
:DHello Mark & thanks again. If i behave next time do i get taken to Pizza Hut? [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]

Well Guy, I had to eat 3 puddings, 1 banoffee pie & 2 chocolate fudgecakes, cos they came with the meal for 4. With the kids being 11 and 1 - somehow it always leaves the sweet stuff for me, so I guess I could make do with just 2 next time  [smiley=evil.gif]
[img name=signat_img_resize]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o317/chopsdad/oof.jpg[/IMG]                                                       [img name=signat_img_resize]http://i123.photobucket.com/albu

bob.dent

• Omega Lord
  • Hertfordshire
  • Drives better than an Omega
    • Mondeo 2.0TDCI Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 14 June 2007, 09:56:10 »

A big thanks to everyone involved with the lakes meet for making the event such an outstanding success. good food,great like minded people( apart from the woman who owned the site who obviuosly had had her sence of fun and tolerance surgically removed) nice venue ,great weather, :what a meet :y
Oh and I almost forgot copiouse amounts of falling down water, and some rather nice malts supplied by Hotel 21 apparently he had to obtain a special licence to allow us south of the border to sample them ;)

Ah now I remember, finished Saturday night off with more than a few samples of Broocie's splendid single malts - didn't half sleep well, but a bug*er of a head Sunday morning! ::) ;D Thanks for that Boroocie :y Seriously though, they were a superb selection of Scotlands finest :y :y

Funny how the old dragon that ran the site changed her tune on Saturday when she mistakenly thought we were all coppers!! - she was as nice as pie when we went to see her Saturday afternoon to pay her ;D ;D
I HAVE THE BODY OF AN 18 YEAR OLD.......I KEEP IT IN THE FRIDGE!

amigov6

« Reply #26 on: 14 June 2007, 21:39:02 »

Ah now I remember, finished Saturday night off with more than a few samples of Broocie's splendid single malts - didn't half sleep well, but a bug*er of a head Sunday morning! ::) ;D Thanks for that Boroocie :y Seriously though, they were a superb selection of Scotlands finest :y :y

Funny how the old dragon that ran the site changed her tune on Saturday when she mistakenly thought we were all coppers!! - she was as nice as pie when we went to see her Saturday afternoon to pay her ;D ;D
:DYou went to pay her on sat afternoon? S**t i knew i forgot something!!! ;D ;D ;D

hotel21

• Administrator
  • The Kingdom of Fife
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 14 June 2007, 21:42:40 »

..... thought you may have been heading the path of the rebel...  ;D   ;D  ;)

Taxi_Driver

« Reply #28 on: 24 June 2007, 20:32:56 »

Bit late in seeing this thread  :-[

But yes.....thanks chopsdad for a great weekend  :y

Also thanks to Broocie for a sample of his fine malts  :y

And to TB for use of his tech2.....altho he might not know coz Mark plugged it in.....g/b still complaining of CAN error.....oh well...best forget about it  ;)

Showers were always lovely and hot.......oh but that was in the B&B  ;D

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 24 June 2007, 22:18:57 »

And to TB for use of his tech2.....altho he might not know coz Mark plugged it in.....g/b still complaining of CAN error.....oh well...best forget about it  ;)
Mark "The Tech2 Kid" DTM sped round a lot of cars with it - he wasn't gone that long with it!

I know he is quick at car repairs, but that must be a new record ;D
Grumpy old man
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 18 queries.