Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Toying with selling 1999 2.5 man CDX est  (Read 1250 times)

goonv6

• Intermediate Member
    • View Profile
Toying with selling 1999 2.5 man CDX est
« on: 24 September 2009, 20:54:44 »

I'm undecided as of yet but I think its a distinct possibility as I'm just not liking it very much (The economy anyhow). It depends what people would be prepared to pay. It's a 1999 CDX 2.5 manual estate in the (apparently) desireable z489 colour. It has full leather, cruise etc. The mileage is 145k but don't let that put you off because I've just shoe horned in a 51k replacement (warranted mileage) whilst I was at it, I replaced the DIS module, EGR,cambelt and waterpump. It has also had a new AC condensor, two new front tyres, alloys refurbished. Obviously,I replaced the plugs, oil, air and pollen filters whilst I was at it.

The car has also had new rear pads, front discs and pads and front bearings. I have also had it four wheel aligned. It has 11 months MOT and 5 months tax.

Bodily its in good nick. There is light scabbing on the usual places on the doors but nothing serious. (Much better than most I see on here.) The arches are good, underneath its very good. I have a spare door and bumper to go with it.

Entertainment wise it has a 7" cinema surround sound LCD telly,digital TV, Reversing camera. You can bluetooth tunes from your phone to it and it has SAT NAV capability. I also have the Carin Sat Nav too.

It doesn't leak any oil but there are a few bits (as you'd expect)
The diff is a little weepy.I was going to replace the seals but I've topped it up and its not grumbly so I'll leave it for now.
The driver's door check strap has broken.I have it and I understand that you can buy a kit for this.

Other than that,its all good. I'll post some pics shortly.
I am in Wellingborough, near Northampton

alank46

• Intermediate Member
  • South Devon
    • 3L Elite Estate 1996
    • View Profile
Re: Toying with selling 1999 2.5 man CDX est
« Reply #1 on: 24 September 2009, 23:01:35 »

Hi
My MOT is coming up shortly, it depends on what happens with that, and also how much you are looking for.
Alan
Elite now gone.  Bought an X-Type 4x4.  If there had been an Omega 4x4 I would have bought that instead.  We really liked the Omega, but I wanted 4x4.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 18 queries.