Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 52 Plate 2.2 Manual Black Estate May be Available  (Read 1481 times)

wingman

• Intermediate Member
  • Hastings
    • Grandland GS
    • View Profile
52 Plate 2.2 Manual Black Estate May be Available
« on: 27 January 2011, 11:31:47 »

I recently sold my beloved mig to another forum member and going to the dark side have now got an 09 plate Insignia Elite 2.0 CDTi from a main Vx dealer in this neck of the woods. Went back to dealer yesterday to sort out a couple of minor niggles (successfully!!) and noticed the above Omega amongst other cars on forecourt. Chatting to salesman found out it had only just come in. From a very quick look it looked quite tidy, apparently has about 58k on it, is on a private plate at moment but 52 plates are inside car so assume these will be going back on. Last owners were a funeral director (!!) which I had guessed. Only possible downside is that it is a GLS (poverty spec!!) but does have alloys fitted.
It may be worth an OOFer who wants a nice, late mig estate giving the sales guy a ring and finding out a bit more and perhaps making an offer for it subject to viewing. I don't think they will want to keep it for resale but will probably end up trading it. Name of sales guy is Lee Oliver who is on 01435 869430. Car is located at Goldsmith and Allcorn, Station Road, Heathfield, East Sussex. Mention that you heard about it from the guy from Hastings who bought the Insignia recently.

wingman

• Intermediate Member
  • Hastings
    • Grandland GS
    • View Profile
Re: 52 Plate 2.2 Manual Black Estate May be Available
« Reply #1 on: 04 February 2011, 15:13:42 »

Understand that this has now been sold.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 18 queries.