Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: White X Reg 3.0 MV6, saloon manual, LSD quick sale  (Read 3122 times)

zirk

• Omega Queen
  • Epping Forest
  • 3.2 Manual Special Saloon ReMapped and LPG'd and
    • 3.2 Manual Special Estate
    • View Profile
White X Reg 3.0 MV6, saloon manual, LSD quick sale
« on: 23 March 2011, 02:07:32 »

Ex Thames Valley Ex Police, White Facelift X reg 3.0 MV6 Manual with LSD with stiffened suspension (Not MV6 Facelift Factory spec ride is slightly higher but still stiff), goes like stink, currently GLS spec interior with 15” steels and the usual butchered Radio and Centre Consul. Mileage is 108K with a full 2 page Police Service printout, Service History is stamped to 150K mileage due to age with the force.

1 owner from new, I’m holding it on a Traders Yellow Ticket, but have the full V5 minus the yellow section which is still in the Forces name.

New Cambelt Kit including Water Pump fitted within the last month due to it not being specified on the service print out, bad news is Tax and MOT is out, will probably fail MOT on slight crack on windscreen (drivers pillar side) may not, slightly blowing on the rear box (the weld bit before the back box inlet) and one of the front Head lamp washers is broken / missing.

Drive is spot on and very quick, body work has been sorted no aerial holes, all that bits are done, near / part respray done due to replacement front bumber,  original creased and cracked not front ended, now very clean, very slight rust bubbles (yet to be tackled) on both rear door , lower rear and I mean slight, rear arches and surrounding body work is fine.

This was one of my projects, the last one I bought, but have had some bad news tonight regarding the number of Vehicles stored around my Workshop so some must go, really got too many Omegas on the go at the moment, including some other Red DPG 3.0 and 3.2 ex plod and a 2.0 LPG which I’m committed to finishing, so this one is last in, first out.

I really, really need this  gone by the weekend so its up for very near offers of around £745 as is, or if it helps I’ll throw in some decent MV6 Recaro clothe interior and decent MV6 Alloys which are earmarked for the car for £945 ovno.

Unfortunately I don’t have the time or funds to get this road legal by the weekend and really don’t have time to mess with the ebayers, please remember no Tax or MOT, but I stake my reputation that this is an easy fix, but end of the day it needs to be trailered away as I really need to space free.

Pics to follow hopefully tomorrow, I’ve tried to be as honest as I can. Any questions please ask or pm.

Thanks Chris.
« Last Edit: 23 March 2011, 02:19:27 by zirk »

zirk

• Omega Queen
  • Epping Forest
    • View Profile
Re: White X Reg 3.0 MV6, saloon manual, LSD quick sale
« Reply #1 on: 23 March 2011, 10:03:01 »

Update, Cars now being taken to the Testers tonight ready for an Mot test tomorrow, my local MOT man has kindly agreed to hold it for 7 Days while the bits can be sorted out, fingers crossed by next early next week will have full years MOT, can be taxed at buyers cost, +£112 from memory for 6 months.

Will try and post Pics as soon as I can be will probably be this weekend, as real work commitments mean Im not back till late evenings this week.

Chris. 

zirk

• Omega Queen
  • Epping Forest
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 25 March 2011, 15:51:09 »

Had a call from the MOT Man this afternoon, Car now has 12 Months MOT, Tax will go on either tomorrow or Monday morning.
 :)

Jim

• Omega Baron
  • Glasgow
    • Irmscher 3.2 V6 Elite
    • View Profile
    • My Vauxhall Omega's
« Reply #3 on: 25 March 2011, 17:49:12 »

Any Pics??
Vauxhall & Halfords Trade Club Card Holder - Irmscher 3.0 V6 Elite & Irmscher 3.2 V6 Elite

zirk

• Omega Queen
  • Epping Forest
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 25 March 2011, 22:31:15 »

Pics tomorrow hopefully when I get to the MOTgarage, sorry, but Ive been flat out this week working in London so not getting back till late.

Not normally the way I do things when selling a Car. but this was a bit of a rush job.
 :-[

zirk

• Omega Queen
  • Epping Forest
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 25 March 2011, 22:52:29 »

The Car now stands me the cost of MOT plus bits, I will suffer these costs, as to be honest its had a second hand Bosell box fitted (or what ever there called). The crack in the drivers side windscreen was border line, but the nice man at the MOT let it go, will probably need sorting for the next years MOT. I did have a Man with an Orange Van,  ;) ;) ;), who would sort it for 80 Beer tokens as a fall back just in case.

The Headlamp washer was a temp measure from another Miggy, Red in colour so the Car will be missing one washer, as that needs to go back where it belongs.

Apart from the above the car is clean white (apart from the very minor rear door rust, and its minor) the the GLS interior seats are in very good condition considering its ex plod, No Radio, No Ash Tray, all the buttons are there and working. Rear Center Consul Arm Rest is the explod type, no the standard Facelift Type.

Dispite New Mot Car still has to to go sooner rather than later, OOf price is 750.00 with Mot only, or 860.00 with 6 months Tax.

Car is being advertised elseware and word of mouth  for a bit more, so if anybody is intrested then please act now, as it is my intentions to have this gone by the end of this weekend.

Dont wont to give it anymore spill, but dont forget,

* 3.0 MV6 Explod.
* Manual.
* LSD.
* Full Service History.
* Drives spot on,  no issues.
* No codes present.
* Guaranteed 108k Miles.
* New Cambelt Kit and Water Pump.
* 1 owner from new with V5.
* 12 months Test and Possibly new Tax.

Chris.

« Last Edit: 25 March 2011, 23:08:12 by zirk »

zirk

• Omega Queen
  • Epping Forest
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 26 March 2011, 15:30:18 »

Now Sold,  :y :y, Thanks for looking.

Chris.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 18 queries.