Author Topic: Snow?  (Read 21458 times)

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
Re: Snow?
« Reply #195 on: 19 March 2018, 17:37:59 »

A little more snow overnight. Main roads are clear but my road was slightly icy from yesterday with an additional very fine layer of snow in places but can see lots of bare tarmac. Postman did normal Monday morning post & leaflet drop at about 9:45am and about 11:00am got an email from Royal Mail for a tracked parcel saying attempted to deliver today but failed due to inaccessible access to my property and they will try to deliver it again tomorrow. Err, I've been at home all morning and my drive doesn't have a front gate. ??? Reading their notes on inaccessible properties this can include lack of access due to bad weather. :( The postman every morning parks his van about 50m along our road from the main road junction takes the post out and walks up the road delivering it, but the weather is too bad for Royal Mail to deliver a parcel. Work that logic out. :o :o :o
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: 19 March 2018, 17:40:52 »

Your Postie was probably feeling the cold around his poor little knees as no doubt he was wearing shorts, so couldn't be arsed to walk up your drive!  ::)  ;D
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: 19 March 2018, 19:08:53 »

Dunno what was in that snow. The Omega had a good wash just before it came down. Today, it had all melted away and the car is absolutely filthy. Looks like someone has chucked a few buckets of muddy water over it.  ::)
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

henryd

• Omega Lord
  • west cornwall
  • VW Touareg R5 tdi Auto
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: 19 March 2018, 21:37:33 »

Dunno what was in that snow. The Omega had a good wash just before it came down. Today, it had all melted away and the car is absolutely filthy. Looks like someone has chucked a few buckets of muddy water over it.  ::)

My Touareg is the same,washed Friday eve in lovely sunshine,now's its fickin  filthy again :-X
other rides 
  mk3 Volvo v70 2.0 Diesel ,Citroen C2, Pug 306 cabriolet
  Sterling elite trekker pikey wagon
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 22 queries.