Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is a sunroof a good idea?  (Read 9047 times)

aaronjb

Re: Is a sunroof a good idea?
« Reply #75 on: 10 August 2017, 15:30:01 »

That said I do actually like it as it makes the car feel considerably more 'roomy' (and it's pretty roomy to begin with).

Yeah, i imagine a superb without one would feel really poky :P

C'mon, it's practically a super-mini ;D

This reminds me to go and pick t'other half up from TP in a few minutes.. better not be late!  :-X

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 10 August 2017, 17:58:11 »

I loved a XF-S that was for sale locally, I sat in one and started her up, 3.0 diesel  8)

Super comfy place to be, very nice interior.
Which one? I found the seats in the Premium (or was it Luxury Premium) uncomfortable after a while.
Grumpy old man

BazaJT

• Omega Lord
  • SLady bitshorpe N.Lincs.
    • Omega 3 litre Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 10 August 2017, 20:49:10 »

Senators had a sun roof as does my Elite.The XJ I had didn't and the V70 hasn't.Never noticed a problem headroom wise[I'm just shy of 6ft]only ever used them on tilt and don't really notice the lack of one either.So a sunroof or not is not a deal breaker for me,I certainly wouldn't swap cars just to gain[or lose] a sunroof.

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • Zafira Tourer & BMW 435i
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 10 August 2017, 20:58:09 »

I loved a XF-S that was for sale locally, I sat in one and started her up, 3.0 diesel  8)

Which one? I found the seats in the Premium (or was it Luxury Premium) uncomfortable after a while.

It was a Portfolio one, long since sold. Really liking the CC though, it would cost a fair bit to switch.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 12 August 2017, 08:51:03 »

It was a Portfolio one, long since sold. Really liking the CC though, it would cost a fair bit to switch.
With the massage seats?  If so, guessing same as what I have in the big pussy. I find these quite comfortable on extended runs, just wish I could lift the lumbar a shade more.

Still not as nice as Elite Cloth...  ...which to this day remains the best long distance seat I have ever encountered.
Grumpy old man

Lincs Robert

« Reply #80 on: 13 August 2017, 10:23:27 »

With the massage seats?  If so, guessing same as what I have in the big pussy. I find these quite comfortable on extended runs, just wish I could lift the lumbar a shade more.

Still not as nice as Elite Cloth...  ...which to this day remains the best long distance seat I have ever encountered.

There's a set up for grabs in F/S IIRC  ::)

VXL V6

• Omega Lord
  • Solihull
    • 530D M Sport, Elite 3.2
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 13 August 2017, 10:33:59 »

Sunroofs pointless things, I actively look to shut the blind on my 3.2 to reduce wind roar at motorway speeds.
Seals failing?
TBH, I can't say I've really noticed any wind noise from the sunroof, probably because it's drowned out by the tyre noise...  ::)

neil74

• Intermediate Member
  • newport
    • 2.6 elite estate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 13 August 2017, 22:16:51 »

The frame that supports the glass on mine is quite rusty so i'm waiting for the day it leaps out of the roof on the motorway and lands on someones bonnet  >:(.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 22 queries.