Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Snowflakes gone mad  (Read 7411 times)

biggriffin

• Omega Lord
  • huntingdon, Hoof'land
    • Vectra in a posh frock.
    • View Profile
Hoof'land storeman.

annihilator

• Wirral
    • 2 Jags XKR/JR
    • View Profile
Re: Snowflakes gone mad
« Reply #1 on: 16 April 2019, 14:30:13 »

F#ck 'em, erm on second thoughts not even with a 10ft barge pole  ;D

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 16 April 2019, 14:49:59 »

As ever, he was spot on...

Especially about Caitlin Jenner ;D
Onanists always think outside the box.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 16 April 2019, 16:27:02 »

He is an old man who's opinions are irrelevant in the modern world, and means nothing now to the younger generations.

Therefore, so what his name is to be dropped from an award.  ::) :)

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 16 April 2019, 16:38:25 »

He is an old man who's opinions are irrelevant in the modern world, and means nothing now to the younger generations.

Therefore, so what his name is to be dropped from an award.  ::) :)
What's your excuse?

That's to say, at what age do you, or indeed any of us become 'irrelevant'?
Onanists always think outside the box.

STEMO

« Reply #5 on: 16 April 2019, 17:00:55 »

No one's opinions should be irrelevant, esp the older generation. They are the ones who put governments in power.....

......and vote to leave the EU. Tee hee.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 16 April 2019, 17:13:18 »

I reckon Al and Lizzie could soon become ' an item '....... ::) :-* :-*

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 16 April 2019, 17:13:53 »

......not that it has any relevance. :D

JamesV6CDX

• Omega Queen
  • Gloucestershire/Buckinghamshire
    • Omega 3.2 Retail MV6 LPG
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 16 April 2019, 17:18:18 »

That’s a very bold statement, from someone who usually appears extremely pro-diversity!  :-*

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 16 April 2019, 17:22:55 »

No one's opinions should be irrelevant, esp the older generation. They are the ones who put governments in power.....

Yep, and look what a mess our generation has made :D :D

DG:  We become irrelevant when we retire from a significant function, either at work or with a family. You lose the power and become just part of an increasingly old group who know one really takes any notice of, apart from the consideration by politicians of what you and your like are going to cost to keep alive!

So, what relevance has Barry Humphries to the modern world and age young groups now?  Like us all, he is fading into history until he will be as forgotten as everyone else! :o :o :D :D :y
« Last Edit: 16 April 2019, 17:30:35 by Lizzie Zoom »

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 16 April 2019, 17:29:44 »

That’s a very bold statement, from someone who usually appears extremely pro-diversity!  :-*

Please see my other post James (nice to hear from you again 8) 8)), but I am just being realistic.  Working in my advisory role with Kent Police I see the very individuals that Humphries has commented on and believe me he is totally irrelevant to those issues and challenges. He has made comments that show he is not pro-diversity, and in fact has made fun of it. The Police are now tuned to diversity, as I am, and certainly do not relate at all to an old comedian who like Bernard Manning are history. ;)

STEMO

« Reply #11 on: 16 April 2019, 17:38:10 »

DG:  We become irrelevant when we retire from a significant function, either at work or with a family. You lose the power and become just part of an increasingly old group who know one really takes any notice of, apart from the consideration by politicians of what you and your like are going to cost to keep alive!

So, what relevance has Barry Humphries to the modern world and age young groups now?  Like us all, he is fading into history until he will be as forgotten as everyone else! :o :o :D :D :y
The only mess certain members of our generation have made is by allowing mass immigration and pandering to freaks.
Whaderyereckon, Bernard?  ;D

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 16 April 2019, 17:43:59 »

The only mess certain members of our generation have made is by allowing mass immigration and pandering to freaks.

Mr Manning reckons that if a dog is born in a stable it is a horse...... ::)

STEMO

« Reply #13 on: 16 April 2019, 17:44:42 »

Mr Manning reckons that if a dog is born in a stable it is a horse...... ::)
You've obviously studied his works far more deeply than I.

JamesV6CDX

• Omega Queen
  • Gloucestershire/Buckinghamshire
    • Omega 3.2 Retail MV6 LPG
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 16 April 2019, 18:47:05 »

Please see my other post James (nice to hear from you again 8) 8)), but I am just being realistic.  Working in my advisory role with Kent Police I see the very individuals that Humphries has commented on and believe me he is totally irrelevant to those issues and challenges. He has made comments that show he is not pro-diversity, and in fact has made fun of it. The Police are now tuned to diversity, as I am, and certainly do not relate at all to an old comedian who like Bernard Manning are history. ;)

I was only playing, Lizzie, I hoped the smiley face would help reiterate that  :y

As far as police stuff goes, didn’t even cross my mind - rest days are becoming more precious than ever, and after many years I’ve learnt to switch off when I’m not there  :P

Speaking of which, its my weekend,  I’m  off down the pub!  :y
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 18 queries.