Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Snowflakes gone mad  (Read 7415 times)

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
Re: Snowflakes gone mad
« Reply #30 on: 17 April 2019, 01:12:27 »

It would be really good to be able to conform to the devout Baptist family way of life, but God forbid anyone this side of the Appalachians to dare suggest such a thing :-X
Onanists always think outside the box.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 17 April 2019, 12:40:51 »

This 'news' was in response to comments made in 2016.

Are you transgender or otherwise misdirected? Have you ever been?

Didn't think so.

So what, pray tell, gives YOU the right to tell me, or any one else what it feels like.

Your pious presumption clearly knows no bounds. Quick to judge others for their opinion whilst holding your own views on an exhaltuous and lofty gallery condescending far and wide.

I will let her majesty have the last say...

https://youtu.be/kmpdm8DOX70

There you go again, as arrogant as ever and assuming no one knows anything but you and you are always right!

Believe me YOU are the one who knows nothing about this subject and are as ignorant as so many people are on a very complex issue.  If you cannot take my expert, fully trained and experienced opinion on it, then you are as sad as your insults.  ::) ::) ::)

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 17 April 2019, 12:44:04 »

I challenge you, or anyone else, to live as a women for a year,  ....

No thanks .... I'm quite happy living as a man  :)

.... what would they say at work?  ::)

Exactly, and that proves my point.  Just imagine if you were having to live as a man when every fibre of your body, and more importantly, brain, is telling you to be female and you hate what you see in the mirror and having to act as a man. ;)

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 17 April 2019, 12:45:51 »

The biggest problem that LGBT persons face is the fact of age old laws, these laws across the world started from the same place,, that place was Religion. It has caused 99% of the problems known to mankind. Get rid of religion and the world should be a happier place.

Cannot argue with that.  Get rid of the middleman and worship God direct without the self opinionated and politically driven churches! :y :y

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 17 April 2019, 13:41:47 »

The biggest problem that LGBT persons face is the fact of age old laws, these laws across the world started from the same place,, that place was Religion. It has caused 99% of the problems known to mankind. Get rid of religion and the world should be a happier place.

Cannot argue with that.  Get rid of the middleman and worship God direct without the self opinionated and politically driven churches! :y :y
Amen to that, if you'll pardon the pun.
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 17 April 2019, 14:19:35 »

I challenge you, or anyone else, to live as a women for a year,  ....

No thanks .... I'm quite happy living as a man  :)

.... what would they say at work?  ::)

Exactly, and that proves my point.  Just imagine if you were having to live as a man when every fibre of your body, and more importantly, brain, is telling you to be female and you hate what you see in the mirror and having to act as a man. ;)
I am not the person claiming to be a trained expert in absolutely everything.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 17 April 2019, 14:19:52 »

As a thought ......

In "most" western countries church attendance, and the acceptance of "religious" views is falling at a high rate, which coincides almost exactly with the rise in "acceptance" of LGBT (and whatever other initials are added .. I've lost count) views, in fact it could be said those "views" dominate the social structure.

In other societies .... predominately mid-asian, pacific, (often referred to as "third world") religious attendances (of whatever religion) is rising, and at the same time the the acceptance of LGBT views is falling, to the extent that laws are being passed that severely limit the possible behaviours of those who relate to "LGBT"

Instantly the "west" denigrate those countries and try to insist that LGBT behaviours be "allowed" ( foisting views on other countries  ...... interesting concept in the days of "freedom of expression")

So, what do we have ? In countries with rapidly rising crime rates, drug use, and the lack of religious leadership ... the concept of LGBT is no longer optional .. it is mandatory and woe betide anyone who speaks against it

In countries with strong religious beliefs the LGBT "movement" is resisted, and they are called backward ....

Strange how the moral ground is shifted by western media to suit it's own point of view  ... :)

I completely understand what you are saying Entwood, but look at it all another way.  In the West we have been through and partially out of the history of oppression, where religious compliance was almost mandatory, with the church ruling how the population should think, what it did, and even backing wars.  Crime against the church, or when a person worshiped at the 'wrong church' was severely punished, with burning at the stake, whipping, and other forms of painful death. The Monarch and the Church was in charge and nothing but what they said was accepted - LGBT did not come into it - it was 'sins' like adultery, blasphemy, swearing allegiance to another but not the King / Queen, worshipping the religion opposite to the wish of the monarch, etc, etc.   

The Eastern part of the world, in the main, is about 400 years or so behind our development, and still preach absolute observance to church law (not necessarily God's law) to suit the political situation and keep the populous under control. The ways of them are just as ours were hundreds of years ago, with death in a religious war seen as a way to paradise, ignoring the actual teachings of Jesus and Muhammad for peace, love, tolerance and understanding. We know though what the punishment is generally in many Islamic states; stoning, the very subject of the famous encounter Jesus had when challenging those about to stone a convicted person "let him without sin................".  That part of the world is eventually going to come around and be a modern society, if religious war does not kill everyone first! Women are rising up in those societies and questioning the male dominance they suffer every single day. They are questioning their 'religion' as we have in our society, and want peaceful change.  The ISAS business have highlighted how 'religious' war can ruin the lives of everyday people. The realisation is sinking in, as it has in the west to a large extent, that religious dogma, that ignores individuals rights and values, those very qualities given by God, is no way to go.  LGBTi issues play very little part in anything within the grand scale of Islamic and Christian life in the Middle East.  There are far bigger issues for them to face first.  They will eventually recognise that Church political rule is unhealthy and does not help the people.  It is a weapon of the state against the people.

In all this we must not forget Hinduism, the World's third largest religion with 900 million followers (Islam has 1.3 billion, Christianity 2.4 billion), largely in India, which is a "peaceful" religion, not believing in any single God, that has a far more 'diverse' outlook on life.

Eventually, the political influence of the Churches and their dogmas will be gone, and worshipping God direct in a personal free way as we are more and more in the west will become a reality.  So will the understanding that God has given us personal freedoms and identity, to be ourselves, whilst of course obeying the Ten Commandments, which make no mention or give any specific direction on how not to be diverse, but with both the Holly Bible and the Qur'an tell us to love, be tolerant, be understanding and not to judge, as God alone will be the final judge.

We have, as a World, some way to go with the greatest of God's challenges to us; to live together in peace and harmony.

No one surely in the West wants to go backwards and lose our personal freedoms gained by our forebears with much pain and sacrifice. ;)

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 17 April 2019, 14:27:00 »

Off you go again  >:(

400 hundred years behind etc, etc. :-X

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 17 April 2019, 14:31:54 »

Off you go again  >:(

400 hundred years behind etc, etc. :-X

Yeah, yeah, I have the audacity to make comment in the General Chat section of the OOF that you do not like or agree with. :-* :-* :-* ::) ;)

Go and seek out the bugger(s) who work at Gatwick who were behind the Drone attacks, that you can fully comment on in a positive manner.  ::) ::) :)

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 17 April 2019, 14:39:30 »

So to be clear, if someone chooses to worship the tree spirits and shit in a hole, they are somehow less than a white Christian woman who lives in a house with hot running water and owns their own car?

Because that's what you seem to be suggesting.

And lord alone know what any of that has to do with drones ???

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 17 April 2019, 14:44:38 »

So to be clear, if someone chooses to worship the tree spirits and shit in a hole, they are somehow less than a white Christian woman who lives in a house with hot running water and owns their own car?

You know I am not.

I emphasised that we ALL should be tolerant, understanding, and not judge others as we shall be judged by God alone. I also mentioned the strong importance of personal freedoms / choice.

As for the drones I thought you would want to comment on something you can understand and give positive comments on. :D ;)

STEMO

« Reply #41 on: 17 April 2019, 14:47:07 »

I won't be judged by god, cause I don't believe he exists. I'm going where it's nice and warm. (The crematorium)

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 17 April 2019, 14:54:01 »

You know I am not.

I emphasised that we ALL should be tolerant, understanding, and not judge others as we shall be judged by God alone. I also mentioned the strong importance of personal freedoms / choice.

As for the drones I thought you would want to comment on something you can understand and give positive comments on. :D ;)
The Eastern part of the world, in the main, is about 400 years or so behind our development

That's what you said. You don't get to dismiss it.

STEMO

« Reply #43 on: 17 April 2019, 15:15:07 »

I'm a member of the worlds third largest religion.  :)
And, I'm proud to say, the United Kingdom is 15th in the world league table for my religion.
« Last Edit: 17 April 2019, 15:18:22 by STEMO »

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 17 April 2019, 15:27:26 »

I'm a member of the worlds third largest religion.  :)
And, I'm proud to say, the United Kingdom is 15th in the world league table for my religion.
I always thought you were a Jedi :D
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 21 queries.