Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lights and Stripes  (Read 3337 times)

Omega VT3000

• Essex
    • View Profile
Lights and Stripes
« on: 25 July 2006, 16:33:10 »

This one is my latest addition, it's an ex-Hertfordshire armed response car that I bought in 2005. It's languishing in my garage at the mo but this year it will get cosmetically restored from this...

to this...

sounds2k

• Omega Knight
  • Queenborough, Kent
    • Saabs and a Jag XFR
    • View Profile
Re: Lights and Stripes
« Reply #1 on: 25 July 2006, 19:27:08 »

hmm ... interesting ... would you be able to drive it anywhere afterwards, surely plod wouldn't take kindly to a civvy driving a car that looks like one of theirs!

Bet you wouldn't get many people overtaking you at 70MPH on the motorway though ...  ;)

Omega VT3000

• Essex
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 25 July 2006, 19:46:08 »

hmm ... interesting ... would you be able to drive it anywhere afterwards, surely plod wouldn't take kindly to a civvy driving a car that looks like one of theirs!

Bet you wouldn't get many people overtaking you at 70MPH on the motorway though ...  ;)

It would have all the lights and Police wording covered and will rarely be used but i wouldn't advise you do it!! I have joined a Police Vehicle club to get special advice about what to do and what not to do but the car will definately not be abused although the temptation will be huge!!

Kev

• Omega Knight
  • Glasgow
  • .:The OmegaProject:.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 26 July 2006, 18:37:27 »

lol, nice!

You wouldn't need to drive it, i'd just park up in a lay-by on a fast stretch of road and watch everyone's discs glow as they tried to slow down!!

It's the battenburg that does it, the writing wouldn't really matter, especially with the lightbar on top.
OmegaProject.co.uk .:.  Fuelled with passion...
[img name=signat_img_resize]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/xthreezero/omegaproject/oof-sig.jpg[/IMG]
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 21 queries.