Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Top Gear  (Read 7665 times)

LouisCorney

Re: Top Gear
« Reply #30 on: 28 July 2006, 15:55:06 »

I think you'll find that most of what happens on the show is stage managed (a bit like American wrestling! ;D) but it makes for damn good entertainment. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

I don't mind it, just that its a bit cringingly obvious sometimes. But you can't beat it for entertainment  :)

Jay w

• Omega Baron
  • Plymouth/Poole
  • omega gone
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 28 July 2006, 23:14:31 »

i like TG, but was reading somewhere that they are seriously considering pulling the plug on it within the next year or so  >:(

The producer and JC want it to end on a high and not drag on to be some boring programme presented by old farts who are rattling on about cars that people are no longer interested in and they don't want it the comedy to go stale either.

Will be a shame if/when it goes, but all good things and all that...........

Bernie400

• cheshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 31 July 2006, 12:49:08 »

agreed.

I have it on good authority that the next series will be the last. They are also going to do even more stupidier things to try and get complaints just for the hell of it and then can it whilst it is at the top.

great show and would be a shame to see it go, but I understand the thinking behind it.

still the best show for me was the one where the mini was rocket propelled down the ski jump - quality  ;D

On driveway: Blue 2.5 Reflection, Black 406(boring) & Ascona 400 (will be in Rothmans, oh yes!)
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 21 queries.