Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9   Go Down

Author Topic: Capitol Hill  (Read 9693 times)

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
Re: Capitol Hill
« Reply #30 on: 07 January 2021, 12:34:25 »

I'm absolutely amazed and disgusted that the white, right wing  "protestors" were simply allowed to do what they wanted .. if this had been the BLM movement then they would have been shot out-of-hand.....  total hypocrisy from the so called "law enforcement" bodies who actively appear to support Trump and his ideals

I completely disagree.  If it had been BLM, law enforcement would have stood aside and let them get on with it. If they weren't down on their knee of course!  :-X
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 07 January 2021, 12:35:38 »

I'm absolutely amazed and disgusted that the white, right wing  "protestors" were simply allowed to do what they wanted .. if this had been the BLM movement then they would have been shot out-of-hand.....  total hypocrisy from the so called "law enforcement" bodies who actively appear to support Trump and his ideals

I completely disagree.  If it had been BLM, law enforcement would have stood aside and let them get on with it. If they weren't down on their knee of course!  :-X
As they did last night, minus the knee.
Diesel till I die

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 07 January 2021, 12:38:11 »

As they did last night, minus the knee.

True.  It's all very inclusive.  :y

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 07 January 2021, 12:38:44 »

Only one rioter shot, by a hero security operative who was the only one with the guts to carry out his duty in protecting government personnel. He should be given a medal and the rest of them sacked.
Diesel till I die

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 07 January 2021, 12:42:28 »

NURSE.......he's out of bed again  ;D
Not for long, but again, there is so much ill-informed nonsense going around, that having watched the entire Joint Session, I had to say something :-X
Onanists always think outside the box.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 07 January 2021, 12:43:38 »

Only one rioter shot, by a hero security operative who was the only one with the guts to carry out his duty in protecting government personnel. He should be given a medal and the rest of them sacked.

I think shooting an unarmed woman climbing through a window, who was not presenting any sort of immediate threat to anyone, was the act of a coward rather than a hero.  ::)

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 07 January 2021, 12:43:46 »

Not for long, but again, there is so much ill-informed nonsense going around, that having watched the entire Joint Session, I had to say something :-X
You're right, and most of us know where it's coming from.

How did the flowers go down?  ;D
Diesel till I die

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 07 January 2021, 12:44:43 »

How did the flowers go down up?  ;D

FTFY Uncle STEMO!  ;D

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 07 January 2021, 12:44:58 »

I think shooting an unarmed woman climbing through a window, who was not presenting any sort of immediate threat to anyone, was the act of a coward rather than a hero.  ::)
Yeah, I'm sure he had the time to check that it was both a female and unarmed. Don't start with the Al eyes.  ;D
Diesel till I die

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 07 January 2021, 12:47:09 »

How did the flowers go down up?  ;D

FTFY Uncle STEMO!  ;D
You are awful.....but I like you  ;D
Diesel till I die

Entwood

• Omega Queen
  • North Wiltshire
  • My Old 3.2 V6 Elite (LPG)
    • Audi A6 Allroad 3.0 DTI
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 07 January 2021, 12:47:14 »

So I take it that you actively agree with these two statements then ??

Rudy Giuliani, the president's personal lawyer, said the election disputes should be resolved through "trial by combat".

Donald Trump Jr, the president's oldest son, had a message to members of his party who would not "fight" for their president.

"This isn't their Republican Party anymore," he said. "This is Donald Trump's Republican Party."

making the latest definition of "democracy" not "government by the people, for the people" .... but now ... "he who lies longest and loudest wins"....   ???

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 07 January 2021, 12:47:53 »

So I take it that you actively agree with these two statements then ??

Rudy Giuliani, the president's personal lawyer, said the election disputes should be resolved through "trial by combat".

Donald Trump Jr, the president's oldest son, had a message to members of his party who would not "fight" for their president.

"This isn't their Republican Party anymore," he said. "This is Donald Trump's Republican Party."

making the latest definition of "democracy" not "government by the people, for the people" .... but now ... "he who lies longest and loudest wins"....   ???

.....or not.
Diesel till I die

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 07 January 2021, 12:49:02 »

They definitely need to cut Donald's Twitter off, that would make his eyes water.
Diesel till I die

Entwood

• Omega Queen
  • North Wiltshire
  • My Old 3.2 V6 Elite (LPG)
    • Audi A6 Allroad 3.0 DTI
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 07 January 2021, 12:53:32 »

Time to stop the experiment.  Hand all guns in at the same time.
You do understand that the only shooting was done by the police ???

Arguably justified, however tragic.

If they had wanted to storm it and stage some sort of coup, they could easily have done so. What took place was the epitome of a peaceful protest and, whilst completely and utterly inappropriate, amounted to little more than the occupattion of a publicly funded building by some of the people who pay for it...

Had they been BLM or Greenpeace there would have been less outrage and more damage. You'll note that apart from a couple of doors and windows, the building wasn't trashed or burned and the crowd was largely compliant.  :-X

dream world still ... one day you might actually face, understand, and accept... the actual truth not your own delusions ...
Photos show damage inside the ransacked Capitol
If you want to get a sense of some of the physical damage that rioters caused when they broke into Congress, have a look at this video from a CNN reporter of the inside of a senate official's office.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/election-us-2020-55558355?ns_mchannel=social&ns_source=twitter&ns_campaign=bbc_live&ns_linkname=5ff6e78b1c994e02e348cec0%26Photos%20show%20damage%20inside%20the%20ransacked%20Capitol%262021-01-07T11%3A43%3A13.395Z&ns_fee=0&pinned_post_locator=urn:asset:87547b5b-f043-4b60-a467-2d562624be90&pinned_post_asset_id=5ff6e78b1c994e02e348cec0&pinned_post_type=share

s.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 07 January 2021, 12:55:14 »

Guiliani is paid to say whatever his client tells him to, however illadvised.

Trump Jr, is no different to Joe Biden saying that he's proud of Hunters actions. He's family, and I would expect nothing else.

Anyhoo, I'm not going any further down this rabbit hole :-X
Onanists always think outside the box.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 22 queries.