Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Free Omega  (Read 2057 times)

Free Omega

• Tonbridge, Kent
    • Omega/Bentley
    • View Profile
Free Omega
« on: 08 September 2017, 16:27:02 »

Hi all,
I have had to pleasure of owning a Vauxhall Omega 3.0 Elite auto on a 99 T for the past eight years or so. When I bought it, it had 42000 miles on the clock and it had always been garaged, fully seeviced and was owned by an 82 year old.
I have driven it another 50000 miles and it has only let me down once - some sort of sensor.
It has come to the point where I have bought a new car and I have to do something with the Omega - I intended to keep it - more of an emotional decision than a practical one really.... It still has full service history, has a year's MOT (just under) and is reliable and goes like the clappers. It has a few minor faults - a little rust around the rear arches starting, indicators issue (pretty sure this is just the little black box - it happened once before and I think the bit was about £15 from Steve in Heathrow) and the alarm sometimes goes off for no apparent reason. The sounder is dosconnected due to this however.
It has all of the original paperwork, only one key and the front heated seats don't work.
I know it's worth very little so would anyone enthusiastic like to just have it rather than me (shhhh! - not in earshot of the car!) just scrap it which would probably make me cry quite a lot...
There's plenty of life left in it - had cambelt done and not due for another couple of years. New shocks, new suspension bushes. I have loved this car.... Please someone come and take my baby before next Tuesday as if it doesn't go before then I don't have time to sell it so it's only going to one place :( Text me in the first instance or email would be best - I don't always answer my phone: 07765536559 - Edward
Oh it's silver with black leather and has a big crack in the windscreen but not in the drivers eyeline so passed an MOT like this for the last few years...

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
Re: Free Omega
« Reply #1 on: 14 September 2017, 20:11:55 »

Hi welcome to the forum. :y
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 22 queries.