Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Boris Johnson gets a summons to appear in Court  (Read 5678 times)

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
Re: Boris Johnson gets a summons to appear in Court
« Reply #16 on: 29 May 2019, 21:21:18 »

A very well written article.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

biggriffin

• Omega Lord
  • huntingdon, Hoof'land
    • Vectra in a posh frock.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 29 May 2019, 21:46:30 »

From the average man in the street, wgaf, politicans all ways lie, then lie and go around the houses, and then get away with it..

It's there train set and theirs rules.
Hoof'land storeman.

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 29 May 2019, 22:19:52 »

It appears that the “entrepreneur” behind this a action has form.  Wonder how long before the media is full of that.

Methinks the establishment should have used a different bloke.
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 29 May 2019, 23:50:45 »

Who is it then. Surely not the ludicrous Pimlico plumber ?  ::)
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Shackeng

• Omega Lord
  • Ramsbury
    • 3.2 Elite 2.0 TitX Mondeo
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 30 May 2019, 12:52:12 »

While the thought of Boris as PM is frightening, I am glad this case has been brought, as I suspect the outcome will play to Leave more than Remain, and may bring about the opposite result than that wished for. :y

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 30 May 2019, 14:11:59 »

The bloke bringing the case claimed his campaign to stop Brexit was entirely run by volunteers, but later admitted to paying himself two grand a month . Maybe someone should now take him to court.  ::)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7085721/Remainer-prosecuting-Boris-Johnson-spent-50-000-donations.html

Meanwhile Looby loo Soubry claimed today that (No) Change UK did better than any other new party in the Euro elections.
Someone could take her to court for telling lies, but Im sure a plea of insanity would be all too easy to prove.  ;D

New POD

• Miseryside
    • NEED MV6
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 30 May 2019, 18:15:28 »

I don't want to get all political, as I am usually out of step with most at OOF, but I hated Boris since the very first time he appeared on Have I got news for you.

That Ian Hislop failed to attack him with a sawn off shot gun in his face, is something I can never forgive.

I'm obviously joking, a quick death would be too good for the over entitled self-abuser.  I would remove his teeth, and make him live on Universal Credit.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 30 May 2019, 18:22:02 »

I don't want to get all political, as I am usually out of step with most at OOF, but I hated Boris since the very first time he appeared on Have I got news for you.

That Ian Hislop failed to attack him with a sawn off shot gun in his face, is something I can never forgive.

I'm obviously joking, a quick death would be too good for the over entitled self-abuser.  I would remove his teeth, and make him live on Universal Credit.

I expect you are just jealous because you think he has a bigger entitled dick than you!  :D

Mind you for a bumbling fat bastard he certainly gets the women, so maybe you're on to something.  ::)  ;D
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 30 May 2019, 18:41:33 »

I expect you are just jealous because you think he has a bigger entitled dick than you!  :D

Mind you for a bumbling fat bastard he certainly gets the women, so maybe you're on to something.  ::)  ;D

Not a Marina Coupe in sight, either. :y
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 30 May 2019, 19:06:13 »

Not a Marina Coupe in sight, either. :y

Just imagine....   Boris in a BL mustard coloured Marina Coupe!  ::)

The man would be unstoppable!  :y

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 30 May 2019, 19:06:36 »

Dosn't he drive a shit heap Toyota Previa or something?  :-\  ::)  ;D

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 30 May 2019, 19:15:12 »

If Boris is convicted as I've written on Twitter #OpeningACanOfWorms as there are many other politicians who will regret their lies:

1. Blair/Campbell: Iraq dossier.

2. Osborne/Hammond/BOE/Treasury: Project fear.

3. PM May: Almost all she has ever said including: #BRINO is #Brexit, No deal is better than a bad deal, Leaving on 29th March etc.

4. Most Tories/Liebour politicians on their manifestos: We will implement the result of the EU referendum.

5. Change UK: Short changing the electorate by saying they are a new force in changing politics.

6. BBC: We are impartial as per our Royal Charter on Brexit & Climate Fraud Change.

7. Gordon McRuin: No more boom & bust.

8. Liebour: 48 hours to save the NHS.

9. Corbyn: IRA 'peace talks', Iran, Terrorist wreath, Hezbollah talks, not anti-semitic, paid Czech spy etc.

10. Nick Clegg: No student fees or loans.

11. Cameron: Lisbon treaty referendum.

12. Most MPs with their expenses.

13. 'Impartial' civil servants.

14. Crossrail / HS2: On time & within budget.

15. NHS & Police: Official statistics.

I'm sure you can think of many, many more.
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 30 May 2019, 19:36:40 »

I do not know why. He makes me feel physically sick. I do not know him of course, but just his presence on TVs makes me get angry.  I will never vote conservative again if he ever becomes PM >:(

Omegatoy

• Omega Baron
  • UK
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 30 May 2019, 19:44:28 »

If Boris is convicted as I've written on Twitter #OpeningACanOfWorms as there are many other politicians who will regret their lies:

1. Blair/Campbell: Iraq dossier.

2. Osborne/Hammond/BOE/Treasury: Project fear.

3. PM May: Almost all she has ever said including: #BRINO is #Brexit, No deal is better than a bad deal, Leaving on 29th March etc.

4. Most Tories/Liebour politicians on their manifestos: We will implement the result of the EU referendum.

5. Change UK: Short changing the electorate by saying they are a new force in changing politics.

6. BBC: We are impartial as per our Royal Charter on Brexit & Climate Fraud Change.

7. Gordon McRuin: No more boom & bust.

8. Liebour: 48 hours to save the NHS.

9. Corbyn: IRA 'peace talks', Iran, Terrorist wreath, Hezbollah talks, not anti-semitic, paid Czech spy etc.

10. Nick Clegg: No student fees or loans.

11. Cameron: Lisbon treaty referendum.

12. Most MPs with their expenses.

13. 'Impartial' civil servants.

14. Crossrail / HS2: On time & within budget.

15. NHS & Police: Official statistics.

I'm sure you can think of many, many more.
makes you wonder why we elected them at all, Brexit party will change politics for ever I hope!
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.066 seconds with 22 queries.