Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What made you laugh today?  (Read 911 times)

Baz006

• Hemsby, Great Yarmouth
    • View Profile
What made you laugh today?
« on: 13 May 2007, 16:32:59 »

The moggie likes the meggy. Went out to the car this morning to get a few bits out. Never thought anything about it. Just before lunch I went to see my parents quickly so set off. 3 miles down the road I look in the rear view mirror and the bloody cat is looking back at me! It was on the parcel shelf asleep behind the headrests. The people behind me were in stitches and obviosly realised that the cat really wasnt supposed to be there. I had to turn back and safely despatch moggie back home, much to her dislike. When I got back a bit later she was waiting for me, straight in the car as I opened the door and is still asleep on the parcel shelf. It made me laugh, I thought to myself jeez, what if we were going on holiday or something and didnt realise until we got a very long way from home. In my case the Elite should have optional extras like litter trays and food bowls!

Ronald_McBurger

Re: What made you laugh today?
« Reply #1 on: 13 May 2007, 17:00:54 »

What made me laugh today? Seeing Laidback arrive in his hire-car. A P-reg Nissan Micra P.O.S. ;D 6ft 3" bloke in ladies shopping trolly. Made my day!

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 13 May 2007, 17:04:32 »

What made me laugh today? Seeing Laidback arrive in his hire-car. A P-reg Nissan Micra P.O.S. ;D 6ft 3" bloke in ladies shopping trolly. Made my day!
What, you didn't have your camera ready ;D
Grumpy old man

miggy

« Reply #3 on: 13 May 2007, 19:20:40 »

Did not want to laugh, but the look on the wifes face when the new 9 grand miggy died after only 2 hours from picking it up, after I stopped smiling my stomach churned.

Taxi_Driver

« Reply #4 on: 13 May 2007, 20:11:30 »

Who the opps hires out P reg micras!! He didnt goto rent-a-wreck did he  ;D
You should be paid to drive one of those esp that age!!

what didnt make me laugh this afternoon was i went to see my bro's new house.....well he doesnt actually own it yet....but he was keen to show me the outside...but it has a private driveway so he didnt want to pull up out the front ....so he took round the back off the house....got his disco near as he could....bit of off roading involved.....then stopped....then a walk thro a wood.....over two stone walls....over two barbed wire fences....and some steep banks....me in a ordinary jacket and slip on shoes...not ideal...and all i got to see was the garden....still couldnt see the house!! And it was hammering down with rain at the time.....got soaked!  >:(

Still he did show me what a disco can do when it isnt broken down  :y
Big puddles/small lakes.....nah problem....you just plough thro em as if there not there......probably kill an omega petrol.....huge potholes/non tarmac roads....you just carry on at normal speed.....probably would do serious damage to an omega steering and suspension

So i did have a bit of fun this afternoon  :y

Taxi_Driver

« Reply #5 on: 13 May 2007, 20:54:54 »

Oh and STMO's thread made me laff  ;D :y

STMO123

« Reply #6 on: 13 May 2007, 21:19:43 »

Oh and STMO's thread made me laff  ;D :y

She's watching Wife Swap at the moment :o Better keep :-X for a while

Elite Pete

• Omega Queen
  • Chester
  • My spider senses are tingling
    • Audi SQ5 GSX1400
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 14 May 2007, 11:23:15 »

My stepdaughter moves into her new house in a couple of weeks (thank god) and the wife bought her a second hand 28" Sony TV(yes I know Jaime)and yesterday I went to pick it up. On saturday night I'd had a few Stellas and the guts were playing up so when I got into the ladies house and I lifted the TV a fart saw its chance to escape and took it BAAAAAAARP. Whoops the wife was going mad and I couldn't started with the giggles (embarrassment). I got the TV to the car without dropping it and went back for the stand and what a smell :-[ anyway the wife gave me grief over my little accident for hours until the step daughter came home at about 10.30pm when the wife relayed the storey and they both stood there laughing there heads off. If it was that funny why bend my ear all day :-?
Retired

STMO123

« Reply #8 on: 14 May 2007, 11:32:36 »

My stepdaughter moves into her new house in a couple of weeks (thank god) and the wife bought her a second hand 28" Sony TV(yes I know Jaime)and yesterday I went to pick it up. On saturday night I'd had a few Stellas and the guts were playing up so when I got into the ladies house and I lifted the TV a fart saw its chance to escape and took it BAAAAAAARP. Whoops the wife was going mad and I couldn't started with the giggles (embarrassment). I got the TV to the car without dropping it and went back for the stand and what a smell :-[ anyway the wife gave me grief over my little accident for hours until the step daughter came home at about 10.30pm when the wife relayed the storey and they both stood there laughing there heads off. If it was that funny why bend my ear all day :-?

Toilet humour. Fantastic ;D ;D :y

Darth Loo-knee

• Omega Queen
  • Death Star
  • Jammie smells of Pooh....
    • TIE Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 14 May 2007, 14:20:00 »

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Everything to do with Omega's. Breaking, Servicing from Cambelts to Oil Changes... Please Pm me for details...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.088 seconds with 22 queries.