Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Skydiving  (Read 2991 times)

bob.dent

• Omega Lord
  • Hertfordshire
  • Drives better than an Omega
    • Mondeo 2.0TDCI Estate
    • View Profile
Re: Skydiving
« Reply #15 on: 08 September 2006, 15:46:13 »

Did it a few weeks back....13500ft tandem with 5000ft freefall in 45s at sibson near Peterborough

Fantastic - as soon as I hit the ground I wanted to do it gain.  Only time I nearly filled my crackers was when we were way above the clouds, the plane door opened and someone just walked out.  It's just not right.......  I didn't stop smiling for a fortnight.

By far the 2nd most scary thing I've ever done (behind sitting in the passenger seat of a 1.2 red Nova around Nottingham ring road being driven by a certain brother of mine....)

You'd better hope he doesn't enjoy the jump as much as I did - could be an expensive hobby to subsidise!

You're right on the button there - he was so full of himself (and adrenalin) the only way I could calm him down was to take him to our pub and get him hammered [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=grin.gif]
and....yes, he's got the bug now and wants to do it again which is fine by me so long as he pays for it himself. Trouble is my youngest son (18) came with us and now he wants to do it - I said if he wants me to pay then he'll have to wait until his 21st too ;)

I HAVE THE BODY OF AN 18 YEAR OLD.......I KEEP IT IN THE FRIDGE!

Marks DTM Calib

• Administrator
  • West Bridgford
  • Git!
    • View Profile
Re: Skydiving
« Reply #16 on: 08 September 2006, 16:04:37 »

By far the 2nd most scary thing I've ever done (behind sitting in the passenger seat of a 1.2 red Nova around Nottingham ring road being driven by a certain brother of mine....)

You want to try it in a 200Bhp Omega........or even the Melton road in a Senator.....eh Dave!
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 18 queries.