Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Brexit.  (Read 2181 times)

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
Re: Brexit.
« Reply #15 on: 03 April 2020, 20:55:30 »

......will we still be following EU rules long after I am bones in a box?

They way Spain and Italy, with already weak economies, are going the financial effects of the virus will kill off the EU, with Germany going it alone :D :D ;)
Yes. Germany is already offering medical assistance to people with the virus from Italy and Spain. Perhaps the German people will soon think they are better on their own.

Then we could have another war with them. ::)

Has the EU organised this or is it the result of cooperation between the individual countries?  ???  :-\

In other news, Germany has yet again refused to countenance the idea of Euro-bonds or Corona-bonds as they are now being called to help countries like Italy and Spain financially.

Unless the Germans back down on this, the future of the Euro and ultimately the entire European project is questionable.  ::)
That's a shame.

Yes, the German taxpayers will have a lot on their consciences.  :)

Talking of which, I wonder how Rolf is?  Haven't seen him on here for ages.  :-\
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

STEMO

« Reply #16 on: 03 April 2020, 21:18:11 »

They way Spain and Italy, with already weak economies, are going the financial effects of the virus will kill off the EU, with Germany going it alone :D :D ;)
Yes. Germany is already offering medical assistance to people with the virus from Italy and Spain. Perhaps the German people will soon think they are better on their own.

Has the EU organised this or is it the result of cooperation between the individual countries?  ???  :-\

In other news, Germany has yet again refused to countenance the idea of Euro-bonds or Corona-bonds as they are now being called to help countries like Italy and Spain financially.

Unless the Germans back down on this, the future of the Euro and ultimately the entire European project is questionable.  ::)
That's a shame.

Talking of which, I wonder how Rolf is?  Haven't seen him on here for ages.  :-\
No...nor Don.  :-\

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 03 April 2020, 21:33:23 »

That's a shame.

True, and I thought about him as well the other day.  I miss his little insights into life on the Emerald Isle.  :(
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

STEMO

« Reply #18 on: 03 April 2020, 22:08:07 »

That's a shame.

True, and I thought about him as well the other day.  I miss his little insights into life on the Emerald Isle.  :(
Insights? I found him to be more of a murderous jock. ;D
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 21 queries.