TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
Re: Yodel
« Reply #15 on: 08 January 2020, 17:57:24 »

No callback, tried calling again, but because the last woman deleted the return, they cant say what is happening, so was just wasting breath.

Lets see what refund comes through when credit card statement arrives next month, and I might just go straight for a chargeback
Grumpy old man

STEMO

« Reply #16 on: 08 January 2020, 18:06:11 »

No callback, tried calling again, but because the last woman deleted the return, they cant say what is happening, so was just wasting breath.

Lets see what refund comes through when credit card statement arrives next month, and I might just go straight for a chargeback
Love your new username. I take it it was you that changed it? Of course it was.  :)

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 08 January 2020, 18:11:15 »

Love your new username. I take it it was you that changed it? Of course it was.  :)
We know damn well it was the Pikey Pensioner yesterday morning.
Grumpy old man

STEMO

« Reply #18 on: 08 January 2020, 18:13:49 »

We know damn well it was the Pikey Pensioner yesterday morning.
Only just noticed. It's getting hard to know who's who these days, Frank.  ;D
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 22 queries.