Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Royal Wedding  (Read 4274 times)

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
  • Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
Re: Royal Wedding
« Reply #30 on: 19 May 2018, 21:02:53 »

Did something worthwhile while it was on. Went for a nice long bike ride. Got home in time for the cup final though. :y Chelskie rode their luck a bit. Son in Law and Granddaughter very pleased though.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 19 May 2018, 23:40:19 »

All the news sites are top to bottom Royal Wedding.  :)

The Guardian's site made me laugh however as predictably there is less coverage than other news organisations, but they also have a little tab in the top left had corner entitled 'Not a Royalist?' which when clicked removes everything Royal Wedding and the site reverts to it's usual bleak fare of doom and gloom.  ::) 

The little tab then becomes 'Maybe I'm a Royalist.' which restores the coverage of the Royal Wedding.  ;D 

It's clear that those in charge at the Grauniad find it hard to believe that anyone would be interested.......  Libtard Tossers!  :P

......And you should be ashamed of yourself for reading that subversive rag, which isn't even for to be used as bog roll in a dire emergency.  ;D

I like to see what the latest thing that the Leftie Libtards are getting outraged about.  ;)  I love a bit of leftie outrage!  ;D

To be fair though the international section is quite good.  Mainly because they don't grind their axe so much.  ::)
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 20 May 2018, 05:57:09 »

Fair enough. I allow myself 5 - 10 minutes per week of the BBC for the same reasons.  ;D
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 21 May 2018, 11:22:53 »

No invite for me. :)

That's your punishment for turning down them holding it at Opti castle, so they had to slum it in Windsor. :P :P :P ;D ;D ;D
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 21 queries.