Tea
- 8 (42.1%)
Dinner
- 11 (57.9%)
Uber posh Supper
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: The BIG question . . .  (Read 3194 times)

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
Re: The BIG question . . .
« Reply #15 on: 23 May 2018, 11:43:36 »

In this order:

Breakfast
Elevenses
Lunch
Tea
Dinner
Supper

We could call this the Pavarotti List, as that's who you'll look like if you eat all of those meals everyday!

Too formal, shouting "grub time, come and get it or go without" several times a day works fine. :) :) :)
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

STEMO

« Reply #16 on: 23 May 2018, 11:46:26 »

You missed out the meal you have when getting in from a club at 3/4am. It has to be quick cause your starving, esp if you haven't got enough money left for six hot dogs off the trollies that used to be on streets in town.
I think my yukkiest was a fray bentos pie in a tin, put it in the oven and wait half an hour till the puff pastry rises. Half a fickin hour! No way. Warm, soggy pastry with cold meat in some sort of jelly is what you get after ten minutes. Lovely  ;D

Mister Rog

• Omega Baron
  • Wales
    • Volvo XC70 & V70 D3
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 23 May 2018, 11:52:50 »

You missed out the meal you have when getting in from a club at 3/4am. It has to be quick cause your starving, esp if you haven't got enough money left for six hot dogs off the trollies that used to be on streets in town.
I think my yukkiest was a fray bentos pie in a tin, put it in the oven and wait half an hour till the puff pastry rises. Half a fickin hour! No way. Warm, soggy pastry with cold meat in some sort of jelly is what you get after ten minutes. Lovely  ;D

Fray Bentos tinned pies !  :y I pretty much lived on them at one stage. God knows what was actually in them  :o

“The desire to be a politician should bar you for life from ever becoming one.” Billy Connolly

STEMO

« Reply #18 on: 23 May 2018, 11:55:15 »

Fray Bentos tinned pies !  :y I pretty much lived on them at one stage. God knows what was actually in them  :o
Still got them in Asda and, as they cost a whole one pound, they must be full of goodness.  ;D

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 23 May 2018, 13:34:17 »

Still got them in Asda and, as they cost a whole one pound, they must be full of goodness.  ;D

When I was a student living in halls of residence, a mates Mum visited and left a food parcel.  :y

In amongst all the goodies was a Fray Bentos pie, but we didn't have an oven.  :-\  Returning from the bar late one night with the munchies, we chopped it up and fried it!  ;D
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 23 May 2018, 15:13:05 »

When I was a student living in halls of residence, a mates Mum visited and left a food parcel.  :y

In amongst all the goodies was a Fray Bentos pie, but we didn't have an oven.  :-\  Returning from the bar late one night with the munchies, we chopped it up and fried it!  ;D

My mum used to give me food parcels with all her old out of date stuff in. ::)

Returning from the bar late one night (you know how it is!) we decided to cook a packet of "rock cakes".

No need for trading standards there! They were like concrete and nobody fancied risking their teeth on them, so I chucked them out in the garden for the birds. They were still there about 6 months later. ;D

The packet had a best before date of 1984. I cooked them in 1990/91. ;D
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 23 May 2018, 15:45:48 »

My mother's rock cakes, take your pick
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

BazaJT

• Omega Lord
  • SLady bitshorpe N.Lincs.
    • Omega 3 litre Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 23 May 2018, 19:12:04 »

For what it's worth[not a lot I know]I have breakfast-a Mars bar-about 8.30 then mid morning[suppose you could call it elevenses]a packet of crisps 1p.m. is then "snap" time-sandwiches-about 7p.m. is tea time and about 10p.m. is supper.With about 20 coffees through the day.

STEMO

« Reply #23 on: 23 May 2018, 19:39:12 »

For what it's worth[not a lot I know]I have breakfast-a Mars bar-about 8.30 then mid morning[suppose you could call it elevenses]a packet of crisps 1p.m. is then "snap" time-sandwiches-about 7p.m. is tea time and about 10p.m. is supper.With about 20 coffees through the day.
Proper northern diet.  :y

henryd

• Omega Lord
  • west cornwall
  • VW Touareg R5 tdi Auto
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 24 May 2018, 12:04:29 »

Breakfast
Dinner
Tea
Supper if still hungry after tea :y :y

we do things proper down here :y
other rides 
  mk3 Volvo v70 2.0 Diesel ,Citroen C2, Pug 306 cabriolet
  Sterling elite trekker pikey wagon

aaronjb

« Reply #25 on: 24 May 2018, 12:06:19 »

Breakfast
Lunch
Dinner

Gone are all the snacks*, now, as I try to attain the racing-snake like physique I've always wanted**

*ok, not all of them.
**or just be less of a bloater, really.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 24 queries.