Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Hampshire Meet This Saturday 14th april Final numbers PLEASE!!!!!!!  (Read 23251 times)

Elite_L0ver

• Eastleigh, Hampshire
  • On too Omega #2
    • 99 2.5 V6, 03 2.2 CD FL
    • View Profile

I passed a small convoy of Omegas on the M3 heading down towards Winchester at about 11:30 this morning.
Some lovely looking cars.....
I assume it must have been those heading to the meet. :y

Yep proberly you should of popped in and said hi :y
Likes My Music LOUD!!!!

Elm327 code reader And OP COM available Locally PM Me

RobseyMV6

• west sussex
    • View Profile

Fab place and thanks to that man letting us go there, let's not forget the boy piston head!!! top Boy!!

Your welcome on your heating problem, know what it's like >:(

Great to see you all  :y

Only one problem, forgot to throw that cat mess in bin before i left  >:( now all over the boot :(

Elite_L0ver

• Eastleigh, Hampshire
  • On too Omega #2
    • View Profile

Fab place and thanks to that man letting us go there, let's not forget the boy piston head!!! top Boy!!

Only one problem, forgot to throw that cat mess in bin before i left  >:( now all over the boot :(

i know jo is mad like his dad on cars he wanted the rs2000 put a turbo charger in hes mad he rebuilt mx5 engine on the stand again its mad what he knows  :o hes only 12/13 you got on well with him lol ;D
Likes My Music LOUD!!!!

05omegav6

+1 :y

Good to see everyone, and a fab location :y

Thanks OL for organising today. Also thanks to Kevin for the input/head scratching. Hopefully we'll finally resolve my cars' issues ::)

Rob, you don't suppose that the cat poo splatter had anything to do with the combination of damp roads and 650bhp  :-\ just a thought ::)

Typically the trip home was slower, stuck behind a plod mobile all the way to Petersfield :'(

Elite_L0ver

• Eastleigh, Hampshire
  • On too Omega #2
    • View Profile

Thanks OL for organising today. Also thanks to Kevin for the input/head scratching. Hopefully we'll finally resolve my cars' issues ::)

Rob, you don't suppose that the cat poo splatter had anything to do with the combination of damp roads and 650bhp  :-\ just a thought ::)

Typically the trip home was slower, stuck behind a plod mobile all the way to Petersfield :'(

His little antics as he left he made the owner jelous  :-[ :y
Likes My Music LOUD!!!!

stemon

• Reading
    • 3.2 Mv6 Manual Irmscher
    • View Profile

Was a good meet , and nice meeting everyone.
allways good seeing loads of nice omegas

and a big thanks to 0megal0ver for arranging the meet and use of the workshop and Martin for letting us use it , your both top blokes.

Bring on the next meet  ;)

Steve.

Elite_L0ver

• Eastleigh, Hampshire
  • On too Omega #2
    • View Profile

and a big thanks to 0megal0ver for arranging the meet and use of the workshop and Martin for letting us use it , your both top blokes.

Steve.

Which one was yours
Likes My Music LOUD!!!!

stemon

• Reading
    • 3.2 Mv6 Manual Irmscher
    • View Profile

Which one was yours

I had the black irmscher omega  - i know what its like i cant remember who owned each omega  ;D
« Last Edit: 14 April 2012, 21:20:26 by stemon »

RobseyMV6

• west sussex
    • View Profile

Need to find a car faster the light to past them  ;D

650bhp No only showing you what the monster can do, normally find poo in passager seat  ;D ;D ;D

RobseyMV6

• west sussex
    • View Profile

Did anyone pick up the rubber i left on road? can paypal you as that rubber to me is like gold, never have enough....

Elite_L0ver

• Eastleigh, Hampshire
  • On too Omega #2
    • View Profile

Which one was yours

I had the black irmscher omega  - i know what its like i cant remember who owned each omega  ;D

You brought your misses and got my matrix hose off for robsymv6 it was stuck sorry really rubbish with sh like this :-[
Likes My Music LOUD!!!!

Elite_L0ver

• Eastleigh, Hampshire
  • On too Omega #2
    • View Profile

Did anyone pick up the rubber i left on road? can paypal you as that rubber to me is like gold, never have enough....

Think your out of luck there did you need incotinence pads on way back :y
Likes My Music LOUD!!!!

RobseyMV6

• west sussex
    • View Profile

Steve.

Try to pump myself up next time to remover an easy pipe  ??? showed me you there but all i can say i must have freed it up a bit    :-\

Elite_L0ver

• Eastleigh, Hampshire
  • On too Omega #2
    • View Profile

Steve.

Try to pump myself up next time to remover an easy pipe  ??? showed me you there but all i can say i must have freed it up a bit    :-\

Yeah yeah if you want to think that lol ;D 8)
Likes My Music LOUD!!!!

05omegav6

Need to find a car faster the light to past them  ;D

650bhp No only showing you what the monster can do, normally find poo in passager seat  ;D ;D ;D
Nowt that won't wipe off :D
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 21 queries.