Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: I've got this mole  (Read 1704 times)

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
Re: I've got this mole
« Reply #15 on: 16 August 2011, 14:00:49 »

We had our very English grass patch (could not in all honesty call it a lawn) invaded by a mole or moles when we lived in Holland.  Despite living in a farming village, our house was on the main (only) street and the nearest patch of bare earth must have been at least 50m away. 

We lived next door to the chemist's shop, and the shopkeeper's husband, who looked like Sean Connery, dressed like Harold Steptoe, had some kind of agricultural employment (we never discovered what in the 15 years we lived there) and hardly ever spoke, took pity on us after a few weeks of our persecution.  He informed us, via one of his children that he would "deal with" the mole. 

We never found out what he did, but we never had any further trouble.  I suspect he had underworld connections.
I could give you his address, if that would help, but I doubt if he does house calls...

;D ;D ;D ;D
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 16 August 2011, 14:32:18 »

We had our very English grass patch (could not in all honesty call it a lawn) invaded by a mole or moles when we lived in Holland.  Despite living in a farming village, our house was on the main (only) street and the nearest patch of bare earth must have been at least 50m away. 

We lived next door to the chemist's shop, and the shopkeeper's husband, who looked like Sean Connery, dressed like Harold Steptoe, had some kind of agricultural employment (we never discovered what in the 15 years we lived there) and hardly ever spoke, took pity on us after a few weeks of our persecution.  He informed us, via one of his children that he would "deal with" the mole. 

We never found out what he did, but we never had any further trouble.  I suspect he had underworld connections.

I could give you his address, if that would help, but I doubt if he does house calls...

The mind boggles JB. ;)

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 16 August 2011, 21:06:27 »

Get a bottle of calor gas, pipe from the gas bottle into the mole run and empty the bottle.....  Go to the other molehill, find the hole, and from a safe distance throw a burning rag or similar in or near... Boooom!!! and the mole is [smiley=engel017.gif]

Best performed at night, with a bunch of mates to see the pyrotechnics and a few litres of strong cider  :y :y :y

Oh and don't stand near the house...... ;D ;D ;D
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 16 August 2011, 23:28:24 »

If you do this with Calor gas and the lowest point where the mole has dug is beneath you house (as Calor gas sinks) then expect your house to look like this:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2010/11/02/manchester-gas-explosion-nine-hurt-after-three-homes-are-destroyed-in-blast-115875-22683950/

It will solve the mole problem as you won't have a house and you won't be living there.  ::) :o :D
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 16 August 2011, 23:34:51 »

But it would make 'an interesting' insurance claim. "I was just trying to get rid of this mole with Calor Gas and...."  ;D ;D ;D ;D
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

dbug

• Omega Queen
  • Northants
  • Dont knock Linux!
    • Jaguar XJ 5.0V8 Portfolio
    • View Profile
    • Dbug IT Services
« Reply #20 on: 17 August 2011, 15:39:11 »

I reckon he's about 4ft long! ::) ::) ::) :)

What's the best way to nuke him:y :y :y

You've answered your own question mate  :) :) ;)
1972 Ferrari Dino, 1967 Triumph TR4A, Mondeo 2.0TDCi Estate, Jaguar XJ 5.0V8 Portfolio
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 22 queries.