Chat Area > General Car Chat

new (to me) car time soon

(1/23) > >>

Andy B:
Time to replace my R320 soon. Replacement needs to be big enough to tow a 1850kg max caravan, I want a 'proper' torque converter auto. Big heavy stuff is becoming a dinosaur these days so the choice is getting limited. I'd like a Jaguar like Lord Opti but my wallet doesn't stretch that far.  ;)

I test drove a 16 plate Jeep Grand Cherokee today. Didn't seem too bad but the touch screen that seems to do everything kinda puts me off .... why can't there be a switch for the ???? instead of scrolling through various menus & sub menus? The FIAT bit puts me off too  :-\

I've a test drive booked next week in a 14 plate ML350 that surprisingly has quite a few bells & whistles.

Head or tails?  :-\ :-\ :-\

Lizzie Zoom:
Down in these parts many large caravans are towed around on the rear of Ford Transits, or equivilant trucks, from many a lovely field to another lovely field. :D :D ;)

2boxerdogs:
Don't think you can go wrong with an ML 350 lovely vehicle.

Andy B:

--- Quote from: Lizzie Zoom on 15 February 2019, 21:00:47 ---Down in these parts many large caravans are towed around on the rear of Ford Transits, or equivilant trucks, from many a lovely field to another lovely field. :D :D ;)

--- End quote ---

and I thought you were above comments like that Lizzie .....  ;D ;D ;D

Andy B:

--- Quote from: Tilbo on 15 February 2019, 21:02:25 ---Don't think you can go wrong with an ML 350 lovely vehicle.

--- End quote ---

Which is the same running gear as mine ......

Another problem I'm having is in my head, the car's I'm looking at are similar cost to my first house!  ??? ???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version