Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: How to wind me up.......  (Read 5082 times)

Auto Addict

• Administrator
  • North Birmingham
  • Back to Vx to keep TB happy
    • Astra K Elite ST
    • View Profile
Re: How to wind me up.......
« Reply #15 on: 04 August 2006, 17:57:21 »

Quote from RB
Totally incompetent, untrustworthy, thick Eastern bloc reject who's Mother was slapped silly by the midwife for creating such a horror. Buy off this dishonest, lying thieving scumbucket at your peril. He is NOT in Birmingham but is hiding behind his grandmathers AK47 in deepest Darkest Shitville, Poland. The crap he sent is made from used coke cans and marmite and would last about 37 seconds, as long as you don't actually start the car. I want to join hands with this numpty. I mean, join his hands, with a MIG welder! Bar steward extrordinaire. Did I mention Thief? Total twot.

Now come on Finlay, don't beat about the bush....... ;D ;D
« Last Edit: 04 August 2006, 17:58:00 by Auto_Addict »
I like red cars

Markie

• Omega Lord
  • Lanarkshire, Scotland
    • RS4, BMW X5, Range Rover
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/pages/Markiescarparts/149306545168993
« Reply #16 on: 04 August 2006, 18:01:24 »

Quote from RB
Totally incompetent, untrustworthy, thick Eastern bloc reject who's Mother was slapped silly by the midwife for creating such a horror. Buy off this dishonest, lying thieving scumbucket at your peril. He is NOT in Birmingham but is hiding behind his grandmathers AK47 in deepest Darkest Shitville, Poland. The crap he sent is made from used coke cans and marmite and would last about 37 seconds, as long as you don't actually start the car. I want to join hands with this numpty. I mean, join his hands, with a MIG welder! Bar steward extrordinaire. Did I mention Thief? Total twot.

ok bits in red constitute an abbreviated version for ebay....  ;D

« Last Edit: 04 August 2006, 18:02:06 by Markiec »
MarkiesCarParts-Online Now With A New 4000FT Partswarehouse; Stocking Thousands of Vauxhall,Peugeot, Citroen, Renault & Rover NEW Parts - Check us on Ebay MarkiesCarParts-Online. PM me via OOF for discount

Auto Addict

• Administrator
  • North Birmingham
    • Astra K Elite ST
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 04 August 2006, 18:06:23 »

OR :-
Quote from RB
I like red cars

Marks DTM Calib

• Administrator
  • West Bridgford
  • Git!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 04 August 2006, 18:26:54 »

Never known paypal refund anything unless they can source the cash from the seller.....never got my money back for the boot lock which I bought for the estate.

Which reminds me, anybody got a boot lock for an estate with a key...

Taxi_Driver

« Reply #19 on: 04 August 2006, 18:44:30 »

;D

Guess you never looked at their web site then Ron.......bit of a giveaway its in German  ;D

Sorry m8.......Bet you could make it fit tho'........cut in half......weld a scaffold pole in the middle.....

Bobs ur uncle.....Fannys ur aunt..... :D

RonaldMcBurger

« Reply #20 on: 04 August 2006, 19:36:45 »

Never known paypal refund anything unless they can source the cash from the seller.....never got my money back for the boot lock which I bought for the estate.

Which reminds me, anybody got a boot lock for an estate with a key...

I've got it! He's back and I'll pick it up tomorrow for you.

RonaldMcBurger

« Reply #21 on: 04 August 2006, 19:42:46 »

You won't believe this. I decided to slate him now so as to warn others. Problem is I am so nice I hardly ever leave negative feedback, so although I have slagged him off, I left it as POSITIVE by mistake. Oh bow locks and double bow locks. I am now going to leave myself negative just for fun.

-ve Ronnie is a twot. Can't even leave negative feedback properly. Avoid!!!!!
« Last Edit: 04 August 2006, 19:43:21 by RonaldMcBurger »

Auto Addict

• Administrator
  • North Birmingham
    • Astra K Elite ST
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 04 August 2006, 20:19:08 »

You won't believe this. I decided to slate him now so as to warn others. Problem is I am so nice I hardly ever leave negative feedback, so although I have slagged him off, I left it as POSITIVE by mistake. Oh bow locks and double bow locks. I am now going to leave myself negative just for fun.

-ve Ronnie is a twot. Can't even leave negative feedback properly. Avoid!!!!!

Go and have a lie down in a dark room for an hour, it works wonders. ;D
I like red cars

Tony H

• Omega Baron
  • liverpool
  • Black Elites are luurvley
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 04 August 2006, 21:46:16 »

Infamy. Infamy. They've all got it Infamy. ;D

Here is the alleged W anchor:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=140008795087&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=004

His feedback goes on on Monday. It will be straight to the point - You know me, not one to mince my words!!!!!

An abreviated version of:

Or something similar.....

Good job I'm not upset about this!

Ronald I'm sat here reading this thread with tears of laughter rolling down my cheeks Ronald "you crack me up" ;D ;D ;D  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

[size=72]BAS*ARD[/size]
Be aware of mole holes be very aware!

stuart30

« Reply #24 on: 04 August 2006, 22:02:10 »

Ronnie i know how you feel with regards feedback...ive only done the same bloody thing,pillock bought a laptop and never sent the money and yep i slated the fool only to see after id left feedback it was postive.

Oh well lets be honest feedback on ebay is total crap..hell people sell postive feedback... ;D

Markie

• Omega Lord
  • Lanarkshire, Scotland
    • RS4, BMW X5, Range Rover
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/pages/Markiescarparts/149306545168993
« Reply #25 on: 04 August 2006, 23:14:15 »

ronnie - follow up your feedback, and point out its meant to be negative!!
MarkiesCarParts-Online Now With A New 4000FT Partswarehouse; Stocking Thousands of Vauxhall,Peugeot, Citroen, Renault & Rover NEW Parts - Check us on Ebay MarkiesCarParts-Online. PM me via OOF for discount
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 21 queries.