Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Laidback has landed a gem!  (Read 11563 times)

Taxi_Driver

Re: Laidback has landed a gem!
« Reply #60 on: 05 August 2006, 16:23:11 »

Well done guys.....sounds like an excuse for a few beers tonight  :)

Does look a lovely car Dave.....but me thinks you will be spending a lot of time washing it.....thats the advantage of boring silver  ;)

RonaldMcBurger

« Reply #61 on: 05 August 2006, 20:29:28 »

Does this mean I can have my parking space back? ;D There is an Omega shaped shadow permenantly cast into the tarmac now.

I must say I miss that car already. It was starting to look in place outside here. But then again, I have to make space for my next project tomorrow.

Paul M

• Omega Knight
  • Edinburgh
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 06 August 2006, 16:36:41 »

There is one memory feature that I find useful, the left side mirror dips down when you select reverse gear to ensure you don't kerb the wheels when reverse parking. That's one thing I'd like on the Omega, although I'm not sure you get that with the Omega memory seats/mirrors option.
No, not on Omega. tbh, the only beemer I've seen it on are the excuses for 4x4 they make....

Both mine (840Ci) and my dad's (330Ci) have it. I think it's standard on any model with memory seats and mirrors. It can be disabled by setting the mirror adjustment switch to the passenger side though, so you may not have noticed it on some models. Really simple idea that is actually really useful, especially with 18" wheels! Pity the Omega doesn't have it, although my alloys are pretty scuffed anyway so I'm not too bothered.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 18 queries.