Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Too many cars!!  (Read 3570 times)

ted_one

Too many cars!!
« on: 29 February 2016, 16:30:45 »

Think it's time to move house ::)

pauls

• Omega Baron
  • By the sea minehead
    • Bmw x3
    • View Profile
Re: Too many cars!!
« Reply #1 on: 29 February 2016, 16:36:54 »

Your missing one......

You could always leave one over here :y

ted_one

« Reply #2 on: 29 February 2016, 17:30:44 »

We've got a spare piece of ground which will hold four cars,but the local council will, due to previous tear up with them, make it really difficult to change the use, so I'm using it to grow weeds and ankle deep grass at the moment because that's the way the council prefer things to be done....just a bunch of bent retards imo ::)

05omegav6

« Reply #3 on: 29 February 2016, 20:40:17 »

Missing an Estate ::)

ted_one

« Reply #4 on: 29 February 2016, 21:04:05 »

Ordinarily.....you may well have been able to twist my arm up my back,and yes you are right about the lack of an estate and yes yours would be the weapon of choice, and also I think it would be rude not to continue and complete the police resto  :y :yBut as illustrated in the earlier posts I am stuffed for space,and although I'm working on that side of things, I think I've used up all my lives recently as in the VXR purchase, so as soon as I'm allowed back into the house....... ::)

Nick W

• Omega Queen
  • Chatham, Kent
  • Rover Metro 1.8VVC
    • 3.0l Elite estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 29 February 2016, 21:36:51 »

Ordinarily.....you may well have been able to twist my arm up my back,and yes you are right about the lack of an estate and yes yours would be the weapon of choice, and also I think it would be rude not to continue and complete the police resto  :y :yBut as illustrated in the earlier posts I am stuffed for space,and although I'm working on that side of things, I think I've used up all my lives recently as in the VXR purchase, so as soon as I'm allowed back into the house....... ::)

You can sleep in an estate.

Just saying ::)

ted_one

« Reply #6 on: 29 February 2016, 22:03:57 »

Many thanks to the right honourable gentleman from Kent, for thinking on his feet BUT, you can also fit a body bag and its contents into an estate :o

Nick W

• Omega Queen
  • Chatham, Kent
  • Rover Metro 1.8VVC
    • 3.0l Elite estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 29 February 2016, 22:27:35 »

Many thanks to the right honourable gentleman from Kent, for thinking on his feet BUT, you can also fit a body bag and its contents into an estate :o

You can do that in a saloon if you not worried about damaging the body. Or damaging yours lifting her it over the sill.

Or so I've heard 8)

EMD

• Omega Baron
  • Noofhampton
    • 95t
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 29 February 2016, 23:02:20 »

Are they all de-badged ken ? I quite like the idea of junking the boot badges  :)
Omegatitis

Discoja

• Peterborough
    • Omega 2.2 dti cdx
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 02 March 2016, 21:58:21 »

I was going to ask about the debadge to. Looks tidy.
Of all the things I've ever lost, my mind I miss the most.

ted_one

« Reply #10 on: 02 March 2016, 22:37:15 »

Red car, came from the police already debadged. White car,also came from the police but was possibly rebadged when taken out of service. Blue car,was already debadged when I got it,and although I've got the larger new style VX boot emblems for all three and new Elite 3.2 lettering for the blue car and MV6 lettering for the red car etc I'm thinking to leave them as they are :-\

Tick Tock

• Hereford
    • 2.5 V6 Facelift Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 03 March 2016, 00:05:58 »

You can never have too many Omegas..... well, that's what I keep telling her indoors  ::)
Omega 2.5 V6 Facelift Estates, a CD & a CDX both in the rare star silver colour.

ted_one

« Reply #12 on: 03 March 2016, 11:19:47 »

I've been telling SWMBO that for years, and anyone that knows me will tell you that I've been a dead man walking for quite a few years....and I think it could well be something to do with Omegas : ::):)although I had to negotiate a deal with her when I wanted to buy a VXR8, and part of the deal was to get rid of two of the Omegas :'( As you can see they are still here and it looks like they are safe(for the time being) :-X But I've still got the Monaro itch that needs to be scratched :D

biggriffin

• Omega Lord
  • huntingdon, Hoof'land
    • Vectra in a posh frock.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 03 March 2016, 16:35:19 »

We've got a spare piece of ground which will hold four cars,but the local council will, due to previous tear up with them, make it really difficult to change the use, so I'm using it to grow weeds and ankle deep grass at the moment because that's the way the council prefer things to be done....just a bunch of bent retards imo ::)

You need to use that piece of ground, and look after it and say nowt, then apply thro a solicitor for the rights for said ground 10years,
That's a quick description,
Hoof'land storeman.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 21 queries.