Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: one or two pictures of the old bus  (Read 27440 times)

Mr.OmegaMan

• Omega Baron
  • Middle of nowhere
    • 3.2 Elite , CLS500
    • View Profile
Re: one or two pictures of the old bus
« Reply #45 on: 31 January 2016, 06:30:59 »

Few from 2016... Nothing that interesting yet.

05omegav6

« Reply #46 on: 02 February 2016, 00:34:01 »

You can't park for toffee... :D

Mr.OmegaMan

• Omega Baron
  • Middle of nowhere
    • 3.2 Elite , CLS500
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 02 February 2016, 00:58:26 »

You can't park for toffee... :D

Was wondering how long till someone mentioned that  ;D...

Two reasons behind this..

#1 most of the time the car is parked in a certain way just for the picture.

#2 sometimes (not always) depending on the car-park if its made for small cars i may take up 2 spaces to help prevent dents if there's no where else to park. This does come with some funny looks as you'd expect :D 

05omegav6

« Reply #48 on: 02 February 2016, 01:59:13 »

Was particularly impressed by the ballsy 'dump it in the middle of a junction' approach ;D

Mr.OmegaMan

• Omega Baron
  • Middle of nowhere
    • 3.2 Elite , CLS500
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 02 February 2016, 04:33:44 »

Was particularly impressed by the ballsy 'dump it in the middle of a junction' approach ;D

;D

Mr.OmegaMan

• Omega Baron
  • Middle of nowhere
    • 3.2 Elite , CLS500
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 02 February 2016, 04:40:25 »

Just seen this picture  :-* :-* :-*

...Would love to make my one look like this in an ideal world... Back to reality would probably see me the body kit with a long wait, As for those wheels fat chance!!  ;D

P.S: If anyone has these wheels feel free to let me know (i have been known to overpay for something I want :D)

P.P.S: Within reason £££, I'm not made of money after all  ;D

ted_one

« Reply #51 on: 02 February 2016, 08:18:11 »

I'm jealous of the fact that it seems that you can find a nice quiet spot to do what you do without to many cars/people around and pretty scenic as well. To try and do that sort of stuff here is nigh impossible,as there's not much point in having an original thought because there's always some horses's arse that comes along and parks alongside you in the middle of nowhere.May be it's that 'safety in numbers thing' that's really peeing me off, as even in the biggest retail car parks it seems that even if I park in the most furthest spot from the store I come back and find someone's parked a 4x4 right up against my driver's side door : ::):)So unfortunately I won't be posting any scenic shots of my cars, unless I go out in the middle of the night and do some night shots...but then the quiet spots will probably be busy with the dogging community, probably would'nt look to good for me with camera in hand ;)

EMD

• Omega Baron
  • Noofhampton
    • 95t
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 02 February 2016, 14:29:37 »

Just seen this picture  :-* :-* :-*

...Would love to make my one look like this in an ideal world... Back to reality would probably see me the body kit with a long wait, As for those wheels fat chance!!  ;D

P.S: If anyone has these wheels feel free to let me know (i have been known to overpay for something I want :D)

P.P.S: Within reason £££, I'm not made of money after all  ;D

I like that  ::) I think many of us have spent more than we wish to admit , especially to the other arf's  :-X :) Makes me want the £1500 + body kit but cant justify spending over treble what the cars worth  ::) But you never know  ;D
Omegatitis

Muroman

• Intermediate Member
  • Finland
  • Cars for life
    • Vectra -02
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 02 February 2016, 15:50:45 »

Commented earlier on your ig but now on big screen the arse looks even better :D :y

That is just avesomeness :)

-Mika
Driving: Vectra - 2002 - 2.2 "GTS" - Manual
Old: Omega - 1999 - MV6 - Automatic
Old: Omega - 1995 - MV6 - Manual

Mr.OmegaMan

• Omega Baron
  • Middle of nowhere
    • 3.2 Elite , CLS500
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 02 February 2016, 19:48:49 »

I'm jealous of the fact that it seems that you can find a nice quiet spot to do what you do without to many cars/people around and pretty scenic as well. To try and do that sort of stuff here is nigh impossible,as there's not much point in having an original thought because there's always some horses's arse that comes along and parks alongside you in the middle of nowhere.May be it's that 'safety in numbers thing' that's really peeing me off, as even in the biggest retail car parks it seems that even if I park in the most furthest spot from the store I come back and find someone's parked a 4x4 right up against my driver's side door : ::):)So unfortunately I won't be posting any scenic shots of my cars, unless I go out in the middle of the night and do some night shots...but then the quiet spots will probably be busy with the dogging community, probably would'nt look to good for me with camera in hand ;)

You'd think Winter would be even quieter and it probably is a little but on the whole it's no better than Summer, Depends on location but there are many places to chose from with minimal traffic/people about.

The EVO Triangle which was a little gem of a road before certain Car Magazines and Top Gear started to use the road, Since then it's been fast becoming too well known / popular and the go to place around here people come from all over, loads of super cars, bikes etc... It consists of 3 roads which sort of resembles a triangle shape from the following roads A5, A543 to B4501. Not so quiet on this road anymore.

ted_one

« Reply #55 on: 02 February 2016, 21:34:35 »

My VXR8 is now ready for the road,may be might head up that way for a weekend  :y

Mr.OmegaMan

• Omega Baron
  • Middle of nowhere
    • 3.2 Elite , CLS500
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 02 February 2016, 22:11:39 »

My VXR8 is now ready for the road,may be might head up that way for a weekend  :y

Get some pictures up of the VXR8 or better still some videos so we can hear that V8 8)

Would love one, Little out of my price range though shame they really hold their value so well, Monaro maybe though although the VXR8 is a more practical car...  :-*

ted_one

« Reply #57 on: 02 February 2016, 23:05:56 »

Going through a learning curve at the moment as the guy who sold me the car demonstrated the cars ability to spin the back wheels at 80 MPH on my private stretch of motorway.Looks like I'm going to have a few anxious moments with it,but driving it like miss Daisy at the moment with the traction control permanently on ::)

Mr.OmegaMan

• Omega Baron
  • Middle of nowhere
    • 3.2 Elite , CLS500
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 28 February 2016, 22:28:39 »

Mr.OmegaMan

• Omega Baron
  • Middle of nowhere
    • 3.2 Elite , CLS500
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 01 March 2016, 01:09:20 »

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 22 queries.