Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9   Go Down

Author Topic: Charity Dinners  (Read 10837 times)

STEMO

Re: Charity Dinners
« Reply #45 on: 26 January 2018, 15:07:36 »

Nothing wrong with Anne Widdicome, any hole’s a goal.  ;D

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 26 January 2018, 16:38:10 »

Another non story due to another slow news day.

Of all the Gentlemens clubs I've (been forced to) frequented, I wonder if any of the diesel dykes complained they had to waggle their tits to all and sundry.

I'm sure, in the 80s/90s when male strip groups were incredibly popular, the artists all complained about having female audience wine glasses thrust up against them demanding that their drink is stirred.
Grumpy old man

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 26 January 2018, 17:33:44 »

Scouse standards seem pretty low. :)

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 26 January 2018, 18:25:11 »

Everybody knew what was involved/expected, especially with that prescribed dress code for the "waitresses" else they would have employed Ann Widdicome look-alikes!  :o

Ron.
Now you're being as judgemental as LZ...

What I want to know, is how Philip Green came to be invited, and more to the point how he had the balks to show up >:(
Onanists always think outside the box.

Bigron

• Omega Baron
  • Witham, Essex
    • Omega 2.6 V6 Auto '51 Reg
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 26 January 2018, 19:09:00 »

I'm not sure that judgemental covers it, DG - but truth does!
Until they actually do employ a team of Anne Widdicomes (I'll sense nightmares coming), I stick to what I said....

Ron.

STEMO

« Reply #50 on: 26 January 2018, 19:23:19 »

They can’t be that high in Lincolnshire, have a look at your avatar.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 26 January 2018, 22:06:45 »

They can’t be that high in Lincolnshire, have a look at your avatar.

TB's dream shag. :)

BazaJT

• Omega Lord
  • SLady bitshorpe N.Lincs.
    • Omega 3 litre Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 27 January 2018, 07:48:51 »

I suppose it could be argued that given the "dress code" the women could or should have had an idea that such behaviour might occur,but I imagine they were chasing the money.I'm not condoning such behaviour and the men should have shown more restraint,they are after all old enough to know better.Old saying that they perhaps should have abided by.....Manners maketh Man.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 27 January 2018, 12:17:20 »

Everybody knew what was involved/expected, especially with that prescribed dress code for the "waitresses" else they would have employed Ann Widdicome look-alikes!  :o

Ron.

What I want to know, is how Philip Green came to be invited, and more to the point how he had the balks to show up >:(

lol DG you are being judgemental in saying that to Ron! ;D ;D ;D

But, don't worry DG. You, (and yes!!) ME along with everyone else on this forum IS judgemental as we are ALL strong minded people who can and do voice our opinions.  For me that is the sign of a healthy democracy! 8) 8) 8) ;)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 27 January 2018, 13:07:10 »

Ron.

But, don't worry DG. You, (and yes!!) ME along with everyone else on this forum IS judgemental as we are ALL strong minded people who can and do voice our opinions. For me that is the sign of a healthy democracy! 8) 8) 8) ;)

I would argue there is too much democracy in Saudi, Lizzie ...........with women recently being given permission to drive. ::) Although having said that such permission has to 'be granted' by their husband or guardian. :-* :-* :-* :-*

STEMO

« Reply #55 on: 27 January 2018, 13:14:10 »

Ron.

But, don't worry DG. You, (and yes!!) ME along with everyone else on this forum IS judgemental as we are ALL strong minded people who can and do voice our opinions. For me that is the sign of a healthy democracy! 8) 8) 8) ;)

I would argue there is too much democracy in Saudi, Lizzie ...........with women recently being given permission to drive. ::) Although having said that such permission has to 'be granted' by their husband or guardian. :-* :-* :-* :-*
The Saudis don’t have to pander to this modern rubbish about equality though, Opti. We all know women have smaller brains and a distinct lack of spatial awareness, so the Saudis rightly limit their time on busy roads. We, on the other hand, have to pretend that they are our equals, which is bound to lead to more accidents and frustration on the roads.

Bigron

• Omega Baron
  • Witham, Essex
    • Omega 2.6 V6 Auto '51 Reg
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 27 January 2018, 13:18:23 »

PC credentials burned here!  :y 8)

Ron.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 27 January 2018, 14:09:55 »

Ron.

The Saudis don’t have to pander to this modern rubbish about equality though, Opti. We all know women have smaller brains and a distinct lack of spatial awareness, so the Saudis rightly limit their time on busy roads. We, on the other hand, have to pretend that they are our equals, which is bound to lead to more accidents and frustration on the roads.

Agreed.

And it is not in any way sexist to voice this.  Objective evidence has proved beyond all doubt that women have smaller brains than men, along with inferior spatial awareness. A fact not appreciated by butch lesbian feminists who refuse to shave their legs, armpits, and pussy. Women (in name only) who basically hate men. :)
« Last Edit: 27 January 2018, 14:12:06 by Field Marshal Dr. Opti »

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 27 January 2018, 14:19:01 »

Ron.

You can never say that about the House of Saud! They are positively backwards in their commitment to human rights, and are so corrupt it has taken a new Crown Prince to start (it appears?) to reign in the bent princes and officials.  They are making a lot though of the "women now allowed to drive" bit, and so far have done little else visibly for women, or the average Saudi. ::) ::)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 27 January 2018, 14:27:44 »

Corruption in Saudi....... :o :o :o I'm shocked. :D

The British government(s) have been happy to turn a blind eye to this for decades. Business is business.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9   Go Up

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 21 queries.