Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]   Go Down

Author Topic: Move away from that burger!  (Read 5249 times)

STEMO

Move away from that burger!
« on: 29 January 2018, 12:05:47 »

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
Re: Move away from that burger!
« Reply #1 on: 29 January 2018, 12:45:19 »

It is odd that these 'peace loving veggies and vegans' get turned on by the thought of pain and suffering applied to 'murderous farmers'

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 29 January 2018, 12:49:26 »

This thread is making me hungry. A nice juicy whippet burger would go down well. :)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 29 January 2018, 13:06:05 »

This thread is making me hungry. A nice juicy whippet burger would go down well. :) Can you help?

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 29 January 2018, 14:56:28 »

You obviously enjoy a regular hot dog m'lud. ::) ::) ::)
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

BazaJT

• Omega Lord
  • SLady bitshorpe N.Lincs.
    • Omega 3 litre Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 29 January 2018, 20:12:35 »

Yet another example of how intolerant some are to the way others live.It is their way or not at all.I have no quarrel with vegetarians,vegans or any other group,but why should they try foisting their ideas about what it's right or wrong to eat on me?

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
  • Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 29 January 2018, 20:50:09 »

Bit like religion.

Bigron

• Omega Baron
  • Witham, Essex
    • Omega 2.6 V6 Auto '51 Reg
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 29 January 2018, 20:57:36 »

Vegans/vegetarians need to take a look at human teeth to see what nature designed us to eat. It is folly to fly in the face of nature: the protein in meat makes us what we are.
Have you ever smelled a vegetarian's fart - PHEW!!!

Ron.

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 30 January 2018, 00:40:03 »

Society is becoming more intolerant with far more people these days unable to imagine or understand that other people can have different points of view. :( :( :(

My attitude is that as long as something is legal and not especially antisocial I really don't care much how they live their lives. IMO personal preferences are best made by the person themselves. :y :y :y
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

aaronjb

« Reply #9 on: 30 January 2018, 08:53:24 »

Have you ever smelled a vegetarian's fart - PHEW!!!

I can't say I'm in the habit of sampling other peoples farts but I'm not one to judge - whatever floats your boat, Ron ;) ;D

Bigron

• Omega Baron
  • Witham, Essex
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 30 January 2018, 08:58:22 »

Thanks for that!  ::)

Ron.

Mister Rog

• Omega Baron
  • Wales
    • Volvo XC70 & V70 D3
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 30 January 2018, 14:15:37 »

Yet another example of how intolerant some are to the way others live.It is their way or not at all.I have no quarrel with vegetarians,vegans or any other group,but why should they try foisting their ideas about what it's right or wrong to eat on me?

My daughter is vegan, and has a vegan food business (which does really quite well as they will pay high prices!). She tells me of the really extreme vegans and how downright nasty they can be. She avoids them like the plague.

Over Xmas we had rack of venison (there's a lot of it our way, and cheap) , cooked medium rare. I called it "Rack of Bambi", she was not amused  ;D

“The desire to be a politician should bar you for life from ever becoming one.” Billy Connolly

Viral_Jim

• Omega Baron
  • Telford
    • Too many, mostly broken
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 30 January 2018, 15:02:46 »

Only caught 5 mins of it while driving to a meeting but they had some obnoxious little turd on Jeremy Whine today banging on about this.

It is exactly like religion, no acceptance of an alternative viewpoint, or even the concept that there should be one.

Bigron

• Omega Baron
  • Witham, Essex
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 30 January 2018, 15:15:38 »

Isn't it frightening how well brainwashing (or, more correctly, indoctrination) works? Veganism seems to be the latest, but PC crap, feminism and of course, as you said, religion.
What a pity people don't have minds of their own and the ability to think for themselves..... :(

Ron.

STEMO

« Reply #14 on: 30 January 2018, 15:22:38 »

Isn't it frightening how well brainwashing (or, more correctly, indoctrination) works? Veganism seems to be the latest, but PC crap, feminism and of course, as you said, religion.
What a pity people don't have minds of their own and the ability to think for themselves..... :(

Ron.
I think most of us have, Ron, but it’s always the vocal minority that gets the airtime. Most ‘normal’ people just go about their business, completely ignoring the lunatic fringe because, basically, we haven’t got the time, nor the inclination, to shout the fickers down.
Religion, feminism, Veganism, obese people, etc. is all over the news every day. But look around you, at your friends and neighbours, there aren’t really that many of them.

Edit: you just look at your neighbours, Ron, I don’t imagine you have any friends.  ;D

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 30 January 2018, 16:27:35 »

Only caught 5 mins of it while driving to a meeting but they had some obnoxious little turd on Jeremy Whine today banging on about this.

It is exactly like religion, no acceptance of an alternative viewpoint, or even the concept that there should be one.

What a horrible little shite he was as well!  ::)  I thought the other guy had great patience as the little vegan shite kept talking over him and wouldn't let him speak.  >:(

Whine was useless and had no control over the situation.  ::)
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Mister Rog

• Omega Baron
  • Wales
    • Volvo XC70 & V70 D3
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 30 January 2018, 16:42:28 »

What a horrible little shite he was as well!  ::)  I thought the other guy had great patience as the little vegan shite kept talking over him and wouldn't let him speak.  >:(

Whine was useless and had no control over the situation.  ::)

Isn't this true of many with an agenda. They think that they need to use a verbal battering ram to get their point across, but soooo often it is counter productive. Good orators and debaters use clever words not lots of words.
“The desire to be a politician should bar you for life from ever becoming one.” Billy Connolly

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 30 January 2018, 16:58:02 »

Ron.
I think most of us have, Ron, but it’s always the vocal minority that gets the airtime. Most ‘normal’ people just go about their business, completely ignoring the lunatic fringe because, basically, we haven’t got the time, nor the inclination, to shout the fickers down.
Religion, feminism, Veganism, obese people, etc. is all over the news every day. But look around you, at your friends and neighbours, there aren’t really that many of them.

Edit: you just look at your neighbours, Ron, I don’t imagine you have any friends.  ;D

Most feminists tend to be afraid of femininity. They like to compete with men on just about everything.

I remember a bunch of feminists trying to get the Miss World contest stopped when Bob Hope was the host. They arrogantly believed the contestants (who were very attractive, unlike them) were being exploited and were too stupid to decide to enter the contest because they wanted to.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 30 January 2018, 17:23:01 »

On Jeremy Whine yesterday they were talking about 'Walk On Girls' at darts tournaments.  Vine actually apologised at one point for using the word 'girl', "....just in case someone is offended." WTF?  ???

Then he had a short debate between a 30 year old 'Walk On Girl' and a feminist type who came out with all the usual stuff about women being exploited and objectified and that's why the practice is being halted and she wanted to see the end of 'Grid Girls' etc as well.  ::) 

The 'Walk On Girl' replied that she did a job that she enjoyed, was well paid, was never forced to do anything she didn't want to and that people like the 'feminist' were going to cause a lot of job losses...  I know who I was cheering on!  :)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 30 January 2018, 17:30:12 »

On Jeremy Whine yesterday they were talking about 'Walk On Girls' at darts tournaments.  Vine actually apologised at one point for using the word 'girl', "....just in case someone is offended." WTF?  ???

Then he had a short debate between a 30 year old 'Walk On Girl' and a feminist type who came out with all the usual stuff about women being exploited and objectified and that's why the practice is being halted and she wanted to see the end of 'Grid Girls' etc as well.  ::) 

The 'Walk On Girl' replied that she did a job that she enjoyed, was well paid, was never forced to do anything she didn't want to and that people like the 'feminist' were going to cause a lot of job losses...  I know who I was cheering on!  :)

Yes.....The hairy armpit feminists find it difficult to understand that many women do these so called 'sexist jobs' because they want to. Because they choose to.

Hairy feminist however can't accept this, and believes  these women need 'saving from themselves' and the exploitation of evil men who are all rapists and should be castrated.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 30 January 2018, 17:46:17 »

Yes.....The hairy armpit feminists find it difficult to understand that many women do these so called 'sexist jobs' because they want to. Because they choose to.

Hairy feminist however can't accept this, and believes  these women need 'saving from themselves' and the exploitation of evil men who are all rapists and should be castrated.

Unfortunately these types seem to be in the ascendancy at the moment and we're all getting to the stage that we're terrified if our shadow farts for fear of offending someone.  ::)

Another PC gone mad type story the other day was when a London Underground worker wrote a 'This day in history...' account of Rorkes Drift on his information board as it was the anniversary, but someone complained that it was celebrating colonialism.  Transport For London issued an apology and the account was wiped off the board.  TFL said that it would be speaking to staff about what was acceptable or not. ::)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01/24/rorkes-drift-tribute-erased-accused-celebrating-colonialism/

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 30 January 2018, 18:07:25 »

but it’s always the vocal minority that gets the airtime. Most ‘normal’ people just go about their business, completely ignoring the lunatic fringe because, basically, we haven’t got the time, nor the inclination, to shout the fickers down.
Not that we'd get the airtime/coverage on mainstream media....
Grumpy old man

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 30 January 2018, 18:09:23 »

I do go into an outlet near where I work - a fast food "burger/chicken" type place called Vegeworld (or Vegeland, cant remember), as its always empty, and I feel sorry for them.

Obviously I walk straight back out when then get upset when I ask for a beef burger...
Grumpy old man

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 30 January 2018, 18:09:58 »

but it’s always the vocal minority that gets the airtime. Most ‘normal’ people just go about their business, completely ignoring the lunatic fringe because, basically, we haven’t got the time, nor the inclination, to shout the fickers down.

Jeremy Vine would shit his pants if he had to air some of the opinions on here!  ;D

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 30 January 2018, 18:12:24 »

Jeremy Vine would shit his pants if he had to air some of the opinions on here!  ;D
He wouldn't come near me, as the tosspot must know he's on the cull list.
Grumpy old man

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 30 January 2018, 18:12:56 »

He is the worst of the bad kind of "journalist" - used in the loose sense.
Grumpy old man

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 30 January 2018, 18:46:49 »

Who is paid circa £700,000 p.a. of our money to be that kind of journalist.  ::)
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
  • Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 30 January 2018, 20:49:23 »

Has he agreed a pay cut yet? ;)

aaronjb

« Reply #28 on: 31 January 2018, 08:47:42 »

I believe they would say that these women only take these kinds of jobs willingly because of their "internalised misogyny"..

Bigron

• Omega Baron
  • Witham, Essex
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 31 January 2018, 10:21:54 »

Whereas these card-carrying, unshaven feminists are demonstrating externalised misandry!  :P

Ron.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 31 January 2018, 13:20:03 »

I believe they would say that these women only take these kinds of jobs willingly because of their "internalised misogyny"..

Being of well below average intelligence I needed to google this.

........as I did with the reply from Ron. :)

Bigron

• Omega Baron
  • Witham, Essex
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 31 January 2018, 13:29:58 »

I'm only a ragged-arsed kid dragged up in the poor back streets of the East End of London, Doctor.....

Ron.

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 31 January 2018, 17:37:24 »

If the lord didn't want me to eat animals, he wouldn't have made them out of streak and bacon and stuff. He'd have used an inedible material such as Tofu. :y
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • View Profile
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

Mister Rog

• Omega Baron
  • Wales
    • Volvo XC70 & V70 D3
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 31 January 2018, 18:00:00 »

Meanwhile...

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/society/all-burgers-now-impossible-to-eat-20170831134933

;D

Well quite. Iv'e never understood the over-full stacked burger. I know I've got a big gob, but . . .

STEMO

« Reply #35 on: 31 January 2018, 18:24:30 »

If the lord didn't want me to eat animals, he wouldn't have made them out of streak and bacon and stuff. He'd have used an inedible material such as Tofu. :y
The Tofu Terrorists are reading your posts as we speak. You will be next on their list for the carrot and turnip treatment.  ;D

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 31 January 2018, 19:00:33 »

There is a certain logic to this statement.

In the same way if God hadn't wanted men to be attracted to women he would have made them all look like man hating feminists.

But God was wise and  made 'attractive women' for men to enjoy :).........shortly to be outlawed. >:(

Bigron

• Omega Baron
  • Witham, Essex
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 31 January 2018, 19:23:45 »

Nature dictates that man is the hunter/chaser and woman is the nest-builder/chased. We fly in the face of nature at our peril.
In other words, carry on groping!  :y 8)

Ron.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 31 January 2018, 22:33:28 »

There is a certain logic to this statement.

In the same way if God hadn't wanted men to be attracted to women he would have made them all look like man hating feminists.

But God was wise and  made 'attractive women' for men to enjoy :).........shortly to be outlawed. >:(
Enjoyment or attractive women?
Onanists always think outside the box.

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 31 January 2018, 22:44:04 »

Nature dictates that man is the hunter/chaser and woman is the nest-builder/chased. We fly in the face of nature at our peril.

Ron.

Glad you said that. It puts Mrs. KW firmly in the chair when it comes to building that extension she wants to the rear of the kitchen, then. :y

Mister Rog

• Omega Baron
  • Wales
    • Volvo XC70 & V70 D3
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 31 January 2018, 23:12:59 »

Ron.

On Winterwatch on TV tonight they had night vision of bats. Male bat was attempting to mate with female bat, with a dick the length of his body. Female bat was hibernating, totally unresponsive, didn't even wake up. That put him in his place  ;D

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 01 February 2018, 00:01:13 »

Ron.

On Winterwatch on TV tonight they had night vision of bats. Male bat was attempting to mate with female bat, with a dick the length of his body. Female bat was hibernating, totally unresponsive, didn't even wake up. That put him in his place  ;D

I wondered why Winterwatch was on so late mind you Hugh Fernley was on beaver watch at 6 p.m. last Saturday.
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 03 February 2018, 12:06:09 »

Ron.

Glad you said that. It puts Mrs. KW firmly in the chair when it comes to building that extension she wants to the rear of the kitchen, then. :y
I guess that depends on if that gives the opportunity to extend the garage back, with a lift, pit, and everything else a growing lad needs ;)
Grumpy old man

BazaJT

• Omega Lord
    • Omega 3 litre Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 03 February 2018, 20:52:25 »

Because I eat meat every so often they have to bump a cow off this reduces the amount of methane they fart into the atmosphere,also if no ate meat there'd be no need to breed the cows and therefore the species would become extinct.So not only am I saving the planet I'm helping maintain a species :y By my reckoning I deserve a knighthood at least :D :D ;D

Bigron

• Omega Baron
  • Witham, Essex
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 03 February 2018, 21:21:41 »

But you are already a Baron; doesn't that trump knight?  :y

Ron.

BazaJT

• Omega Lord
    • Omega 3 litre Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 03 February 2018, 21:52:21 »

Bah,foiled again :'( :'( still on the bright side at least I'm not a queen like Opti :D :D ;D ;D ;D

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 03 February 2018, 23:06:27 »

Bah,foiled again :'( :'( still on the bright side at least I'm not a drama queen like Liz :D :D ;D ;D ;D
Onanists always think outside the box.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 21 queries.